Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Matching system- strong opponents

by snormandie

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Today, I need a 7 win streak to complete special event and get 50 gold.  This is hard when 1 of every 4 opponents is 5,000 or more points stronger than me.  I am flagging these opponents, but please help. This is ruining the game for me! Seriously.  With these opponents you just get pounced.

Message 11 of 18 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hello?  Just fought an opponent 6,000 points stronger than me.  Again.  And 4 opponents before that same thing.  Help!

Message 12 of 18 (626 Views)

★★★★ Novice

help!!!!!

Message 13 of 18 (612 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Really? Are you working on this? It’s been a week and now 1 of 3 opponents are too strong to even play. Just shoot for fun till I die. I’m quitting this game until it is fixed, and pissed that I spent money on something that isn’t fair and had NO support.
Message 14 of 18 (604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just want to know if this is normal- opponents 4,00 points or more stronger. Please answer this question.  If it is normal and all players have the same experience, then I will continue to play and accept my skills as lacking.  If it is not normal, a fix would be nice.  It’s been over a week since I’ve asked for support.  Support would be appreciated.  

Message 15 of 18 (597 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you getting any of my messages? This is still not fixed and I am getting more and more frustrated- please reply.  

Message 16 of 18 (446 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hello, I am reporting opponents 4,000 points or stronger. Are you getting these reports? Are you looking into this? It’s been over a week, just so you know. 

Message 17 of 18 (394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I continue to wait for support. 

Message 18 of 18 (375 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help