Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Matching system- strong opponents

by snormandie

Original Post

Highlighted

Matching system- strong opponents

★★★★ Novice

In the faq for warfriends, it states that the matching system will match you with players +/- 3000 power.  I regularly meet players or bots that are 4 to 5,000 points stronger than me. Did the rules change? It’s not a fair playing experience. 

Message 1 of 18 (1,638 Views)

Re: Matching system- strong opponents

EA Chillingo Team

Hello snormandie,

thanks for reaching out. Can you please send me your player ID? I'll check it Standard smile 

Kind regards
Jana, community manager

Message 2 of 18 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying. 

My game name is Puni. 

Mid the matching system is working same for everyone, then no problems.  Just curious. Thanks.

Message 3 of 18 (1,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

any updates? Just played an opponent with over 50.000 power- I’m not even at 45,000.  

Message 4 of 18 (1,585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Jana?
Message 5 of 18 (1,576 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Correct player ID: 1547124088-26190802

Message 6 of 18 (1,563 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello again snormandie,

our team is currently looking into it. May I ask you to send us a screenshot of the comparison screen when it happens again? 

It'll be a great help for us during the investigation! Standard smile

Regards,
Jana

Message 7 of 18 (1,545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much.  I’ve been taking screenshots of opponents over 51,000 power, sending 3 now. My power, using my strongest units and weapons, is still under 45,000. 

Message 8 of 18 (1,536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think the shooter matching is off. Here are 2 more screen shots. 

Message 9 of 18 (1,525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Look, I have enjoyed this game and spent and had planned to spend some more on it. But this sucks.  6 or 7,000 points stronger- just getting slaughtered and I asked my squad and this isn’t happening to anyone else. I was trying to raise my win loss ratio but this is ridiculous.  I feel cheated.  Had I know the game was this faulty and unfair I would not have been buying gold in the first place. You say you are looking into this but I hear no response and keep collecting screen shots and videos (that I can’t send because the files are too big and I can’t be asked to reduce them) thinking that you will do something about this. I’m about to give up on this game and seriously look into a refund for unfair practices.  Answers please. 

Message 10 of 18 (1,507 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help