Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lost progress after reinstall

by YoYoXwXw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost progress after reinstall

★★★★ Novice

I lost my progress after reinstalling my device.  All along I have been connected via my google account but the support said my account is now linked to Facebook.  The problem is now I am unable to retrieve my FB account.  

I need my progress to be restored back to my google account. I am rank 36 and is now in gold 3 league.  my in-game name is YoYoXw.  I have more than 10 transactions buying gold via this account.  The details are in my emails with Chillingo  request (141077) .

I hope you can see into this asap and restore my progress to my google account.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 8 (813 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

After so many days, I finally get back my account progress.  

Thank you Warfriends !!!!  ^_^

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (775 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hi @YoYoXwXw,

Ive checked your account Warfriends account 'YoYoXw' and i have found that it connected to a Facebook account with the name 'Xu Wei'. All you need to do to load your missing Warfriends Profile is sign in again with that Facebook account. 

If you are signing in with that Facebook account and your Warfriends profile still doesnt work please wait for a reply from Chillingo Support. If you no longer have access to your Facebook account i would reccomend getting in touch with Facebook directly to recover it, once recovered you will be able to use it to sign into Warfriends again.

Message 2 of 8 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The main problem here is that for the past 50 days I login to play Warfriends everyday with my google account.   And over the period I bought gold more than 10 times using my google account.  And just 2 days before I lost my progress I just bought 3750 gold and I have yet to utilize it. I logged in the FB account with name "Xu Wei" but it is also level 1. I didn't receive any reply from the support.

Why not simply restore my progress back to my google account?  All the transactions made are proof that I am the owner of my account.   There is no reason the game just remove my progress from my google account after I reinstall my device.

Message 3 of 8 (781 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It seems that this problem cannot be solved and I lost my progress forever.  

As such I would request for the refund of my money bought by my google play account.

The transactions are as follow:
Google Play Order Receipt from Apr 6, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3361-7571-8473-74168 Order date: Apr 6, 2017 11:03:34 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Apr 4, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3383-4441-4539-86095 Order date: Apr 4, 2017 8:03:23 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Mar 30, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3326-6550-3023-88982 Order date: Mar 30, 2017 9:03:28 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Mar 23, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3390-2460-5928-37675 Order date: Mar 23, 2017 12:20:23 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Mar 16, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3341-3885-2247-54724 Order date: Mar 16, 2017 8:04:01 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Mar 9, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3399-9807-2746-70370 Order date: Mar 9, 2017 2:13:53 PM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Mar 9, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3338-3054-9129-47752 Order date: Mar 9, 2017 12:11:09 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Mar 2, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3345-9659-4126-88556 Order date: Mar 2, 2017 7:48:17 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Feb 23, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.3347-5068-0427-68954 Order date: Feb 23, 2017 8:28:35 AM SGT 
Google Play Order Receipt from Feb 16, 2017. You've made a purchase from Chillingo on Google Play. Order number: GPA.1384-8524-4831-39657 Order date: Feb 16, 2017 2:30:42 PM SGT

Kindly process the refund immediately.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 8 (762 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

So many days already yet no solution.  The game momentum is lost.  And the worst thing is I am demoted to Silver I from Gold III because of this. (used another account to check the top local listing).  It is so hard to go into gold 3 league, scored over 4k medals...

I won't care much if this account is free play.  But hundreds of cash was spent on this account and I think the company should give more priority to solve problem for paying customer with whatever possible flexible method - transfer progress, top up gold etc. to another workable account.

Message 5 of 8 (747 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This exact same thing has happened to me , yet I done nothing ...just logged in after work and noticed my account to level 3!? Tried logging out and back with my Google play account and nothing its all back to the start , I have emailed support and no reply , funny this last night I just bought the 'elite pack ' ranked up to level 29 and gone ....? Hope you had a win in the end?
Message 6 of 8 (722 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After so many days, I finally get back my account progress.  

Thank you Warfriends !!!!  ^_^

Message 7 of 8 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello community. I lost my ironforce game on the 17th of April after purchasing a new device. My old device was traded by Verizon. My progress was started back over. I've been playing my game for three and a half years now. I to thought I was linked to my Google account only to find my game was linked to my Facebook account. I've contacted the help desk which only makes me repeat my information and give me new case numbers. I was a 4 star general, I went by the name black77horse. My legion was dream team USA. My nickname was iron swan. I had a maxed out serpen. I had several cases in reference to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Message 8 of 8 (297 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help