Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lost my account dear Ea

by RevoRed2Black

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my account dear Ea

★★★★ Newbie

Hello..

i lost my account suddenly..i open the game and it forced to start me from the beginning?

i need help please..waiting your answer

my account name was TheBarzz

Message 1 of 6 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Chillingo Team

Hello TheBarzz,

thank you for getting in touch. No worries, I'll try to get you your account back.
Can you please send me as much info as you can about your old account at support@about-fun.com? (In-game name, rank, squad) Is the game making you go through Bootcamp and start from rank 1 again?
If so, I'm gonna ask you to please finish Bootcamp and send me the player ID of your new account as well. Then I will restore your old account and replace the new one with it.

Kind regards
Jana, community manager

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (212 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@TheBarzz Hayırlı işler Standard smile))
Message 2 of 6 (243 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hepimize işallahStandard smile

Message 3 of 6 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@TheBarzz Bulunduğun takımın adını, kendi levelini, prestij puanını ve şuan kullandığın hesabın id sini yaz bunları soracak sana.. id simdiki hesabin ayarlar kısmında sag alt köşede yazıyor player id diye böle... eski profili yeni profilin üstüne yazacak adamlar ..bi sabah kalkacan thebarzz geri gelmiş Standard smile
Message 4 of 6 (232 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello TheBarzz,

thank you for getting in touch. No worries, I'll try to get you your account back.
Can you please send me as much info as you can about your old account at support@about-fun.com? (In-game name, rank, squad) Is the game making you go through Bootcamp and start from rank 1 again?
If so, I'm gonna ask you to please finish Bootcamp and send me the player ID of your new account as well. Then I will restore your old account and replace the new one with it.

Kind regards
Jana, community manager

Message 5 of 6 (213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also lost my account i change from ios to android and i lost my facebook account that have conected to the other account can you help me pls i was level 23

Message 6 of 6 (142 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help