Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is there a way to block certain player?

by giowarfriend

Original Post

Highlighted

Is there a way to block certain player?

★★★★ Novice
Like the title say. Any way to block certain player so I won't get match to them? If no, there should be at least 2-3 player max you can block. It's frustrating to get matched up to some player with so many advantages and I always match with them :/
Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Re: Is there a way to block certain player?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi giowarfriend, 

Unfortunately, our game currently doesn't offer an option to keep a certain player from matching with you. 

I understand that it can be frustrating, but if you just give it a few moments, I'm sure the matchmaking system will give you another opponent. 

Also, if you keep levelling your guns and troops up, you'll beat them soon enough! Wink 

Best regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager

Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
It's not that who has the best this and that. Be able to block 1 or 2 player should be enough. We cannot just report everybody that is 'too good'.
Even if you upgrade or buy, you will encounter one player who will just spam you with specific unit and keep their power at certain amount so they can match to new players like me, making them overpowered even though they have almost same power as me.
You win or lose, that's acceptable to every game but losing to same person(s) all the time, or when you just cancel the match and lose tag, it's becoming less fun. Shouldn't it be About Fun..
Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I understand what you're saying, giowarfriend. 

Thank you for your input. I will pass your comments on to the development team, and we'll see what we can do to address this issue. 

The thing is that underequipping your troops is not cheating, it's just a tactic that any player has the right to use. It's not currently prohibited to underequip your army, so they are essentially not doing anything wrong. 

Still, you do have a point, and we'll consult it with our team. 

Kind regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help