Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: In WarFriends not getting gold after winning many Ranked Battles and Squad W

by Bara_AboutFun

Original Post

In WarFriends not getting gold after winning many Ranked Battles and Squad Wars

★★★★ Novice

Hi

Just over a week ago, the gold stopped appearing after completing Ranked battles and after completing squad wars, I cannot see why?

Message 1 of 6 (232 Views)
Highlighted

Re: In WarFriends not getting gold after winning many Ranked Battles and Squad W

Community Manager (retired)

Hello! 

Thank you for reaching out. I'm very sorry to hear about your issues - could you please share your player ID with me and we'll have a look? 

It's the number in the bottom right corner of the Settings menu. 

Thank you & best regards, 

Bára 

About Fun community manager 

Message 2 of 6 (217 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi

My player id is:

1537690913-97912760

Thank Ng you for your help.

Regards

Kevin

Message 3 of 6 (208 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there Kevin, 

I've checked our database and it's clear that you've been gaining some Gold in the past couple of days. 

I'm thinking that maybe the problem could be caused by delay on client - it means that the gold is assigned to your account when you claim it, but it takes some time for your displayed Gold balance to change. Could that be the case? 

Try watching your gold balance next time you earn some gold, and if the change doesn't happen right away, try re-launching the game and everything should be in place. Standard smile 

Hopefully this solves your issue. Feel free to get in touch if you have any further notes. 

Kind regards, 

Bára 

Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Bara

Yes I have received some gold but very little gold.  Only about 35 gold pieces for about 30 - 40 (probably much more than this as I am losing count) successful win games.  Is this about right, the higher ranking you go, the much less gold you get.  You do not get gold for winning multiple ranked games in a row?  Also having a fairly high position when finishing a league battles I get no gold?

Regards

Kevin

Message 5 of 6 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Kevster, you only get gold out of battles if you're lucky and shoot a crate with gold in it. The more crates you shoot during a battle, the higher the chances to catch some gold. But it's random, if there's gold in them at all.
You only get gold at champions league at the first spots. But it's very unlikely to get there except you're having a real life and spending real money.

Message 6 of 6 (177 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help