Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to moonwalk ( lag jogging)

by dijet123

Original Post

How to moonwalk ( lag jogging)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It getting more and more this type of cheat?

i can’t hit him/her at all. The most 10%.

Recently this player in chinese name which I don’t understand, he/she show off his minimum army he/she release. After shield all gone, I think I have full of army aiming him/her. He/she don’t fire back until all my bullet use finish and he/she slowly 1 by 1 kill all my army and standstill waiting for me. When I use my last handgun to shoot, he/she start jogging and don’t shoot me until he get bore and he change to his handgun and slowly kill me.

this is not the first time saw this type of lag jogging ( jumping around). I think this guy is too much

Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: How to moonwalk ( lag jogging)

★★★★ Novice
I think is not jogging. Is dance around and sing “ you cannot catch me “ mean your bullet can’t hit me
Message 2 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: How to moonwalk ( lag jogging)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello! 

Thank you for the report. 

It would help us greatly if you could get a screenshot of the player's profile, or even better, a footage of the described issue. Unfortunately we can't look up the player based on the info you provided. 

If you have more documentation, feel free to email it to us at support@about-fun.com and we'll deal with it. 

Kind regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager

Message 3 of 3 (43 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help