Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Hackers

by MareMcClane

Original Post

Hackers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hacker meet him twice please banned him here is a screen shot you need a new update developers to weed out these hackers game is not staying fun anymore with the hackers I'm not going to spend anymore money on this game till its taking cars if thank you 

[Screen shot removed, name and shame is not allowed here - Admin.]

Message 1 of 7 (297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As you can see in the pic I have no troops on the field he has 15 at that time but after screen shot there was at least 25 on the field he had so please get these hackers out of here thank you 

Message 2 of 7 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice
He has six units for 10 energy on the field. You should shoot the engineers before they build turrets and be quicker in shooting crates, than that would have been your turret. Standard smile
Message 3 of 7 (266 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
The opponent of your screenshot does even have a worse kr than you do. In regard to your weapons it doesn't look like you already spent real money. At your lvl you should at least have a
Asimilator, headhunter and fury. With that you wouldn't have problems to kill the troops of your opponents.
Message 4 of 7 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry I dissagree with you on that bottom line dude was a hacker it don't matter if I had the best weapons 30 troops he had in battlefield to my none.Sounds to me like hackers are protected in this game if they don't fix the problem I will by deleting the game thank you 

Message 5 of 7 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes but your n it looking at the real picture here.My deploy bar just stopped and I could not deploy troops it does not matter about the energy here who had what my deploy bar just set there did nothing are you protecting this hacker.I should have been able to counter him with my troops but when you can't deploy them how are you going to defend your self I had no chance even if I had max troops 

Message 6 of 7 (250 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello! 

If you feel like the player you've encountered is not playing fair, please get in touch at support @ about-fun.com or through our official Facebook or Twitter channel. We'll review the player and take the necessary measures. 

Thank you and kind regards, 

Bara 

About Fun community manager 

Message 7 of 7 (206 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help