Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game doesn’t load once opponent is picked

by Bara_AboutFun

Original Post

Game doesn’t load once opponent is picked

★★★★ Newbie

What the heck is going on.  Opponent is picked and game does not load up.  You waiti and wait and have to shut game down.  This causes you to lose battle and medals.  It happens 1/3 of the time.  You need to fix this.  Everyone is chatting about it 

see photo.  Imagine this forever til you close game out 

Message 1 of 8 (189 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello! 

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue. 

I have a question regarding this - does it happen with this particular player only, or does it happen with random opponents? 

Thank you and kind regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager

Message 2 of 8 (160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I do have the exact same problem on several occasions and different types of connection to the internet. And others in the squad reported the same. It happens with bots and real players equally. 

So you cannot tell us that the problems are our phones or connections.

Even reinstalling or a reset of my home router didn't fix the problem. 

Don't send the link to your troubleshooting page...fix the app asap.

Message 3 of 8 (130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a rather common issue, hmmm seems funny that you guys have no idea about it, oh well.  Happens to me maybe 1/4 or 1/5 matches, for about the last month.  Seems the opponent gets a win and points, I lose dog tags and lose points, it's pretty awesome all around.

Message 4 of 8 (101 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why the heck is that funny?
Of course we do know, that's what we're pointing out.
If nobody would tell them repeatedly the bugs they wouldn't care less, than they already do.
Message 5 of 8 (96 Views)
Highlighted

EA Chillingo Team

Hello everyone! 

Thank you very much for your input. We're looking into this. 

Best regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager

Message 6 of 8 (69 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, did they ever get back to you about the game not loading at the start of a match?? Cuz its STILL happening to me!! It happens like 1 out of prob 5 or 6 matches. But it sucks cuz you have to restart the game, then you lose you dog tag for that match, your win streak ends, and you lose points for that match when you didnt even get to play it!!! 

Message 7 of 8 (8 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have seen this problem in the web page persist for over 2 months and its STILL happening to me!! It happens like 1 out of prob 5 or 6 matches. But it sucks cuz you have to restart the game, then you lose you dog tag for that match, your win streak ends, and you lose points for that match when you didnt even get to play it!!!

I love this game and play it everyday. So losing something as little as that doesn't seem to bad, but it REAL IS to the diehards that play this game. And there are a TON of people playing that have the same problem. It doesn't matter who the opponent is or your connection, it's something w the game so PLEASE FIX ASAP! Thanks. 

I hope to hear back from you about a solution to this bug soon.   My e-mail is fockler88@gmail, my gamertag is jiveturkey. 

Message 8 of 8 (7 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help