Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Feature Request - Enemy deploy bar

by DeathStroke_3468

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Feature Request - Enemy deploy bar

★★★★ Novice

I would suggest adding some bar that told us what deploy energy the enemy player has.  So if they deploy lots of units we can tell if they are cheating or not - and then report more accurately.

Could be able to see the bar reducing etc.

Message 1 of 7 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Chillingo Team

Hi there! 

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Actually, we are working on a bar like this!Standard smile It will be in one of the incoming updates.
Thank you for your support.

Kind regards
Jana, community manager

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (441 Views)

All Replies

EA Chillingo Team

Hi there! 

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Actually, we are working on a bar like this!Standard smile It will be in one of the incoming updates.
Thank you for your support.

Kind regards
Jana, community manager

Message 2 of 7 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there I'm.trying to figure out why the other player can have 25 troops on the battlefield to my 2 that's not fair I run into this all the time I have been reporting them because I know there cheating please ban all cheaters so the game is fair for everyone thank you 

Message 3 of 7 (185 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Please get the hackers out of Warfreinds or you will lose its of players my son ready deleted the game it's not fun losing to cheaters but a fair fight it is
Message 4 of 7 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have another complaint when I notice something is not right when in a match is my deploy bar just stops and my troops will not come up to deploy.The other player is then deploying his every few seconds please look into this matter thank you 

Message 5 of 7 (180 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello! 

Thank you kindly for getting in touch. 

It would be a great help if you could get us some footage of this occurence. We'll then be able to closely investigate the cause and see what the issue is. 

Thank you and have a great day! 

Best regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager 

Message 6 of 7 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I sent a screen shot of the battle the matches need to be balanced better no enemy player should be able to deploy more troops.The deploy bar should be the same do that tills me there is something not right with the game play.there's always updated for other things when is there going to be one for hackers and the deploy bar thank you
Message 7 of 7 (101 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help