Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crashing constantly

by sharkay88

Original Post

Highlighted

Crashing constantly

★★★★ Novice

I HAVE BEEN BOOTED RIGHT OUT OF THIS GAME FOR THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT .I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE AND THEN SOME .GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING THING THE TECHS HAVE ASKED ME TO DO AT LEAST  THIRTY TIMES NOW .I GET BOOTED WHEN I TRY TO PLAY PVP BATTLES ,MISSIONS,INVADER,COLLECTING ANYTHING ,COOPS ,GOLDEN SUITCASE ,WARCARDS ,EVENTS.

ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE AND ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE GONE THROUGH SO FAR AND NOTHING GETS DONE ALL THAT IS BEING DONE IS THIS ISSUE BEING PASSED AROUND LIKE A HOT POTATO OR PASS THE BUCK ONTO SOMEONE ELSE THAT DONT HAVE A CLUE. I HAVE REPEATED MYSELF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.I PUT ALOT OF REAL CASH IN THIS GAME AND GET TREATED LIKE THIS REALLY THIS IS TOO MUCH DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE.IF YOU WOULD LEAVE THIS GAME ALONE AND STOP UPGRADING AS YOU SAY MAYBE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SO MANY ISSUES THIS ISSUE STARTED FOR ME WHEN YOU BOUGHT ON THE AUGMENTATIONS.SO WHATS NEXT TO SCREW UP THIS GAME . MY OPINION STOP UPGRADING IT BECAUSE IT ONLY BRINGS ON MORE GRIEVANCES .ALSO THE UPGRADES ARE MAKING THIS GAME STUPID.IF I KNEW THAT THIS GAME WAS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS I WOULD OF NEVER DOWNLOADED NOR PUT MONEY IN IT. SO YOU GOT ME BY THE SHORT AND CURLIES AND JUST GOT TO WAIT TIL

ONE OF YOU GROW A BRAIN AND  FIX  ALL THE ISSUES YOU GOT WITH THIS . TOTALLY  PISSED OFF. 

Message 1 of 1 (152 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help