Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can't receive the right black market offer

by Auspith

Original Post

Can't receive the right black market offer

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I've been waiting for the black market offer of Deadly Desolator for about 2 months, but black market keeps offering me rocket launchers for at least 6 times so far. 

Please send me the Deadly Desolator Offer, that's all I ask for. Thanks!

Message 1 of 13 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now black market seems disappeared for me, even after I finished 50 assignments once and killed the boss in heroic mission twice, no black market show up at all … Come on man, that's not what I ask for, I'm asking for the right offer, not stop all offers!

Message 2 of 13 (568 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Standard smile you will receive a black market offer of all the weapons you regularly use soon. I asked the same question in a post. Their response was, 'everything is working fine'.

So, I had waited about 1 year, never getting a BM offer of weapons I use; then hey wouldn't you know it, after I call out their lying bull5hit a couple days later I get a BM offer all the weapons I regularly use. Hahaha, Devs just a bunch of lying scam artist.

Even if you do get an offer DO NOT purchase offers. It has been over 1 year since new weapons were introduced, so that either means new weapons coming out soon or the game is going under. Either way, DO NOT spend real life money on this game and DO NOT believe anything the Devs say, they just want your money and will lie to you to get it.

other than that, good luck in game Standard smile

Message 3 of 13 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, thanks for your sharing and suggestions. 

2 months ago I had another case which was solved fast and well, so I didn't expect this relatively much easier case would last so long. This time the customer support seems indifferent to the issue, the Devs wouldn't say a word, I have no idea why, maybe as you said, the game is going under. Well the money's in my pocket, I should not be the anxious one …

Anyway, thank you and good luck. 

Message 4 of 13 (516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've just received the latest black market offer, it's rocket launcher again, I believe this is the 7th time… How come the 'random' black market offer never gave me Desolator which I've been using for 3 months, only rocket launchers over and over again ???

Somebody gotta solve this ! Just send me the Deadly Desolator offer, how hard could it be ?

Message 5 of 13 (488 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Just received the black market offer again, Guess what's the explosive weapon? That's right, rocket launcher, everybody knows. This is the 8th time! Eight times in a row, congratulations, Chillingo, EA, or whoever made this happen, you have redefined the word 'random'!

Message 6 of 13 (467 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the record, I just received the latest black market offer today, the explosive weapon is, again, rocket launcher.

So, 9 times in a row so far. Why you don't offer me Deadly Desolator, chillingo? I'm even more interested in the answer than the weapon itself. Come on, give me a legit reason please!

Message 7 of 13 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the record, I just received the 10th wrong offer today, exactly same as the previous ones. 

Chillingo, you have no interest in answering my questions or making some profit, so let me guess, is the Deadly Desolator sold out, or banned by the UN?

Let's see how long you can keep making same mistakes, seems you're very good  at this. But don't you feel boring?

Message 8 of 13 (385 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the record, I just received the 11th wrong offer today. 

Message 9 of 13 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do have the exact same issue. I'm playing with Disruptor and Judge for month, both above lvl 60 and ever since I've been offered with Starhammer and Doombringer.

With the update 2.4 you announced "Improved offers. Best value, now even better, and tailored personally.". I don't see anything of that promise!!!!

Message 10 of 13 (353 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help