Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Blaming customer

by sharkay88

Original Post

Blaming customer

★★★★ Novice

.I JUST HEARD FROM BARA SHE TELLING ME I GETTING OUT OF MEMORY CRASHES DO TO MY IPAD BEING IN 1GIG CATEGORY WTF I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR APPROX 3 YEARS NOW THEY COMING OUT WITH THAT CRAP .I HAVE BEEN BOOTED OUTTA THIS GAME CONSTANTLY FOR 3 MONTHS AND IT HAPPENED WHEN THEY BOUGHT IN THE AUGS SO ALL THE SUDDEN NOW I GETTING CRASHING ISSUES WITH GAME SO INSTEAD OF FIXING ALL THE BUGS THEY GOT WITH THIS GAME DUE TO THIER CONSTANT UPDATES THEY BLAME THE CUSTOMER ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT ONLY ME WITH MAGOR CRASHING ISSUES CONSTANTLY .WELL BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS PEEPS CUZ YOU IN FOR A LONG RIDE IF YOU EXPECT THEM TO FIX IT YOU WILL GET THE BLAME FOR IT. I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT ON ANDRIOD TAB AND ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES WITH IT AND MY IPAD HAS 32 gigs of ram  My android is 16 gigs of ram .So HEADS UP PEEPS THE LEFT DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT IS DOING  WITH WARFRIENDS. SPOKE TO NUMEROUS INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES AND PUT OUT ALOT OF REAL CASH ON BOTH ACCOUNTS AND THIS IS WHAT THEY COME UP WITH .I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I WAS ASKED TO DO BY THEM FOR THREE MONTHS AND THIS IS THE SOLUTION. OH AND I AM SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT THIS    NOT YOU SHOULD EMPLOY A COUPLE OF 5 YEAR OLDS THEY WOULD HAVE THE BUGS FIXED AND IT WOULD NOT TAKE THEM THREE MONTHS TO TELL YOU IT YOUR FAULT.I DO NOT GET ANY ERROR CODES ABOUT MY MEMORY BUT YET THATS THE SOLUTION THEY COME UP WITH SUCKS TO BE ME I GUESS.OR GOT SUCKER WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD.WE ALL SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND PUT A FEW PENNIES IN AND SUE THEM FOR THIER INCOMPETENCE AND THEY MUST THINK WE WERE ALL BORN LAST NITE OR WE ARE TOTAL IDIOTS TO SWALLOW THIER CRAP . I will be posting this on Facebook as well for everyone that plays this game 

ITS AN EXCUSE FOR THEM AND THIER SCREW UP BUT   BLAME THE CUSTOMER

Message 1 of 1 (175 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help