Black Market

by Street_Toucan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Black Market

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hi
I got Black Market offers on three weapons that were either already available to purchase prior to the offer (lower Rank) or I already do posses.
Is this how black market offers work or is there any chance to get items offered that normally require a higher rank than my current one (like early unlock)?
Thank you
Message 1 of 4 (1,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Black Market

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi Street_Toucan, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

The Black Market is a player-unique offer that is generated randomly. Watch what Shady Dusty offers you each time to answer your own question. Standard smile 

Best regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,734 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi Street_Toucan, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

The Black Market is a player-unique offer that is generated randomly. Watch what Shady Dusty offers you each time to answer your own question. Standard smile 

Best regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager 

Message 2 of 4 (1,735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not like Chillingo or EA has any integrity or respect for it's customers to provide basic game information in an easily accessible and clearly labeled section of their game page. What do you think this is? A game made by a company with even a shred of dignity, and not some money hungry bunch of a-holes more concerned about squeezing every last dime out of us until we completely quit their P2W garbage in utter frustration and anger?

They don't show the prices for their guns/equipment until you "unlock" it, so you don't get disheartened by just how ridiculously grindy and punishing this game is to anyone who doesn't * out and spend entire paychecks on a single weapon. No, I'm not joking. Some kids who work part time at minimum wage couldn't even afford a late game weapon with their ENTIRE 2 WEEK PAYCHECK. Remind you of the Battlefront fiasco much? Of course their response would be, "we want to give players a sense of accomplishment when they finally get the piece they've worked so hard and long for", while failing to mention just how easy it is for young impressionable children to grab their parents credit hard and easily spend $1k on weapons alone. From the very beginning of the game you're bombarded by "special limited time offers" urging and pushing players to first spend about $10 for 1 weapon, 1 unit, 1 piece of aesthetic only clothing, and a small amount of gold. By the time you hit level 25 the offer for the same amount of crap is jacked up to $99.99 for as stated, 1 weapon, 1 unit, 1 piece of useless clothing, and a small stack of gold worth less than $15-20. Might I remind everyone you're paying this much money for basically a mobile game rental of digital bs that will go obsolete or meta'd out of existence within a few months to a year or two. That's 5x-20x the price of downloadable content for a console game on you big * tv, instead of an eye straining tiny Mobile screen. 

Message 3 of 4 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Your company Chillingo, pairing with EA to make a game is probably the most fitting partnership to happen in gaming in a while. The most hated and deceitful mobile game developer, working with the most reviled and greedy AAA console company in the game. G

disconnected because the game still isn't Optimized? Player punished with a loss, no refund of tickets or tags used. 

Oh, you want to buy a weapon for RL money?

Get ready to spend $200+ for anything worth having after lvl 30. 

Just started playing and got a little into the game? 

Get paired with opponents 10-15 lvls ahead of you so you can get stomped repeatedly and pushed relentlessly to spend that $200+ on weapons. 

So you actually did spend the $200+ to be competitive?

Within 5-8 lvls the gun is no longer viable in comparison with level appropriate gear.

Want to just have a good time and play regular matches for fun? 

Get paired with bots who must be utilizing aimbot themselves because I've never seen an SMG fire every single bullet in a laser straight line with no spread, hitting your crates as they appear on the screen before your brain can even send the signal from your eyes to your hands to react. Not to mention the SMG only being this accurate when used by a bot, who manages to land every single last shot on your head as you move from shield to shield. 

For real dude, youve made a game worse than EA's Battlefront in it's aggressively money hungry economy, and just how unfair and truly dishonest this game is on a very basic level. How you can sit there and not feel like an utter thief and contributor to absolute garbage, I do not know. But I guess ambulance chasing lawyers, and car salesmen willing to lie directly to the faces of their marks exist too, so why not a game dev who acts like this game is anything but a greedy money grab made with zero customer service or consideration in it's execution. 

Message 4 of 4 (520 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help