Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Account lost, back to level 3? Cannot login to previous acct

by Aussiesboss

Original Post

Account lost, back to level 3? Cannot login to previous acct

★★★★ Newbie
Hey all, weird thing happened while logging in after work, account went back to the 'guest account ' level 3 linked to Facebook ? I tried logging back through Google play (my gmail address) and same thing a fresh account my 'aussiebob' level 29 is gone ....very strange I've always used google play and when logging in it won't find it Frown, can anyone please look into this ? Greatly appreciated ...I was playing fine on it last night even got suckered in to buy the elite pack ,just today after work ? Attached screenshots
Message 1 of 8 (498 Views)

Re: Account lost, back to level 3? Cannot login to previous acct

★★★★ Newbie
Screen shot of my Aussiebob account
Message 2 of 8 (496 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This is where its confusing, in the squad chat feed my name is there,....I click on it and my name changes to warfriend something?
Message 3 of 8 (490 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Aussiesboss,

If you're having trouble with your account the best thing you can do is get in touch with Chillingo support directly at the link below with all this information and they will be able to help you recover your account, although due to the recover process this can take a little time.

That said, i think ive managed to find your missing account on the servers, and it looks like its tied to a Facebook account with your name (Won't post here for security), so if you sign in again with Facebook you should get the option to load your missing account Standard smile

If that doesnt work, ive just pm'd your Player ID to you, make sure to send it to support if you get in touch with them.

https://chillingosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=403408

Message 4 of 8 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having he same problem. But when I reconnect it with Facebook it says my Facebook account is linked to a level 3 account. My account was lvl 27 named Aclexie, but it somehow changed to warfriend379151. What should I do now? I really like the game but I don't wanna start all over again...
Message 5 of 8 (448 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @AcLexie,

Ive just checked & found your account server side, however you will need to get in touch with Chillingo Support for them to be able to recover your missing account.

However I've just PM'd you your Player ID, make sure when you do get in touch you quote it to them so they can find your account right away Standard smile

https://chillingosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=403408

Message 6 of 8 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same promble  with my acc I had a lvl 18 acc named Kryptonite  now i have a lvl 7 acc named kryptonite i want the lvl 18 back plz thx for yall service

Message 7 of 8 (73 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello there, 

I've restored your account. Can you please check the game if everything's in place? Standard smile 

Kind regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager 

Message 8 of 8 (56 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help