Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

About scraps

by giowarfriend

Original Post

About scraps

★★★★ Novice
Hello. Regarding Scraps. I know you can turn Scraps to Elite Parts. I did that once and i had an option after to turn Elite Parts into Scraps.
A little confusing as when i check other unit(s) that i have few Elite Parts, i.e. Shotgunner at 23 of 50 Elite Parts, it won’t show me option to turn it to Scraps.

Would be nice if we always have that option as we don’t use all the units making the Parts useless and we can use it on some other units
Message 1 of 4 (604 Views)

Re: About scraps

Community Manager (retired)

Hey giowarfriend, 

Thanks for your suggestion. It's definitely something we'll think about. If you ever have any further ideas or suggestions, bring them on! 

Kind regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager 

Message 2 of 4 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for listening on my previous post and this one. I don’t know where to post suggestion so i just post them here.
Maybe make Warbucks a little more useful not just on upgrades, i.e.
Sell scraps for 100 pieces for 1-10m or something, not crazy cheap as it would make the Arena useless.
Or, give us an option to either use gold or warbucks on skipping delivery time, after all its $99 for 2.25m of warbucks in the store.
Those were not in anyway would imbalance the game.
Anyways, keep up the good work, by far the best Arena is the Anniversary one, all random.
Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

How do you turn scraps into elite parts?

Message 4 of 4 (66 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help