Battlefield 2042 - Update #4.1

by T0TALfps

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #4.1

★ Apprentice
You push next packs and the basic functionality is gone, the money is taken and you can't play
when you add team management
Message 91 of 103 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please, please bring back breakthrough 128 I love it so much and much prefer it over 64 because of the map design there was no reason to remove it completely, please bring it back it was my favorite mode and all I played

Message 92 of 103 (1,406 Views)

★★ Apprentice
A bug that has been affecting console players since the game's release in November prevented console players from being able to spawn in vehicles at the start of the game. One of the most annoying bugs. Because of this, for months I redeployed at the start of each game to avoid running the New York City Marathon in order to reach and capture the flag.

This bug has been fixed at least on my side I don't have it anymore, I did several tests and it's ok I can spawn again in vehicles. 

I haven't seen any official communication about this from the dice team.

Message 93 of 103 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why nerf the PKP and SVK so much that they are unusable? Why nerf the AC42 and then buff the AK24 to fill the exact same niche? You didn't even add any new content -- just removed and nerfed things after launch Frown

Message 94 of 103 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@T0TALfpsThe layout did seem pretty much the same as 128 - start at stadium bridge, through B sector, then over to the skyscrapers.

I think a fix for this has gone in since i originally posted. will check the game today

Message 95 of 103 (1,344 Views)

★ Guide

Can we please get a nerf on Sundance?! Her 2 anti tank grenades are ridiculous effective. Tell me how a grenade can catch up to a wildcat at full speed in seconds and bring the health down to about 50%. Thermal smoke doesn’t even work all the time since they re-lock after the smoke clears. Might as well call them javelins than grenades at this point. 

Message 96 of 103 (1,290 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Due to the fact that you do not know how to drive combat vehicles, this is your personal problem! People like you (noobs) and developers listen, while normal players suffer.

Message 97 of 103 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TORN4DO13 Agree with you completely
Message 98 of 103 (1,274 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@edgecrusherO0 it will be finished 2042 like the title states!
Message 99 of 103 (1,243 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Most of this patch i find disappointing, 64 player modes should have been removed not 128 players i bought the game for 128 players.  The removal of the amount of vehicles has made the past few days of gameplay really bad now its as if all the ace pilots working together never die and they get to dominate the slow spawning limited amount of vehicles, the aa launcher wont lock them most of the time and when you finally do get a lock their flares are always ready to deter the missile and when it does hit the jets just fly away with minimal damage and are back in a few seconds.  I do think that jets should be lock able from a further distance they do put of huge heat signatures.  For some reason jets can now lock on when they are not flying directly at the target makes no sense.  The bolte does not belong in the armored section its a light vehicle and why would anyone use it when it takes the slot of the aa and tank and doesnt kill vehicles very well.  To me battlefield has always been about the vehicles, if i wanted to play on foot id go to cod or anything else.  I had been happily playing every day until this patch and i keep trying to stay interested but its hard when i havnt seen an even battle since 4.1 released.  I hope that most of these changes get reverted cant see myself playing too much longer with the game being the way it is now.

Message 100 of 103 (1,235 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help