Battlefield 2042 - Update #3

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #3

★★ Apprentice
𝐂𝐀𝐍 YOU 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 ADD 𝟏𝟔/𝟑𝟐/𝟔𝟒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 OFFICIAL 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄

A lot of players they hate your game because of the servers support 128 players! it's not enjoyable for a lot of people! it's too much! even the maps very big

𝐂𝐀𝐍 YOU 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 ADD 𝟏𝟔/𝟑𝟐/𝟔𝟒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 OFFICIAL 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄
Message 41 of 230 (1,275 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 So this feels like another giant middle finger to consoles.

Nothing on the Zero aim assit effecting us.

Nothing on forced crossplay for series s/x users... the largest thread on this forum and you guys wont address it.

This is pathetic...
Message 42 of 230 (1,257 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Nice work guys! I still want to point out that the breakthrough gameplay is broken.... I don't know who's idea it was to put flags up on buildings.... But seriously that * has got to change. I've played as offence as well as defence and seeing enemy come for the last flag with full 5xx tickets and still lose....
Message 43 of 230 (1,307 Views)

★★ Novice

@Straatford87 

• is plane chase camera roll (OFF) ever coming to BF2042? Devil 
  • jet can't pitch/roll when you look behind.

could you guys add these features? I can't fly Devil 

Message 44 of 230 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Voice chat needs to be a top priority to save this game from dying. I love the game as a whole but not being able to communicate with my teammates on the battlefield is extremely annoying. Other than that, the game is great. 

Message 45 of 230 (1,296 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 I have to say it once again... This is a very impressive list of fixes. And all this done in such limited time...
Can't wait to play and testout! GG
Message 46 of 230 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Any news on fixing crossplay with Xbox series X? It can’t be turned off since it makes finding games impossible. 

Message 47 of 230 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xXGugusseXx I can’t stand the xplay. It makes the game difficult to play
Message 48 of 230 (1,277 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 What about the performance issues? This is the most important topic! If half of the player can't play the game because of severe frame drops or in general too low fps, it doesn't make the game any better, even if you bring new features! I'm not interested in new templates for portal or weekly mission as long as I have to play the game with 30fps and a CPU on 100% workload!
Message 49 of 230 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Guide

So you're buffing vehicles against infantry? 

I'm done with this game. Having played since BF1942, if you're going to prioritise making vehicles stronger and better vs fixing the survivability of the 100 other infantry players in a game that arent in a vehicle, how are we supposed to play? 

You took away squad communication, the ability to join platoons, and any incentive (such as nukes or air strikes) for any kind of squad play. No one is playing as squads, and its an absolute shambles vs'ing any sort of vehicle of someone whos played more than 2 hours of Battlefield. 

This kind of imbalance is exactly why 50% of the player base has already left. The frustration of dying over and over and over and over and over again to hovercraft, boltes and nightbirds. 

Message 50 of 230 (1,232 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help