Battlefield 2042 - Update #3.2

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #3.2

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 I’m on PS5 and I just want to say thank you and that you’ve made an amazing game. I (unlike these people complaining) understand how complex it must be to make a game like this and to have to answer to shareholders. A lot of stuff can for sure be improved but this is with all things in life, they can always be better.
Message 51 of 147 (1,031 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can you guys take a play from FF14 and completely redo the game and relaunch it we would rather it be fully reworked and released then all the issues. Please listen to all the complaints and rebuild as much as needed. 

Message 52 of 147 (1,007 Views)

★ Guide

I dont understand why they went away from the BF model that's been around for ever?  

15 minutes into the game after launch and half the fan base said no more! 

Message 53 of 147 (1,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just want to say thank you and your team for continuing to fix the game. I loved it when i was playing.

I just up-dated still no fix for Black screen on launch of game.

a week ago

@Straatford87 Hope you all had a good happy holidays. But I have not been able to play since this update on 09 December 2021 - Just waiting for a fix. So I'm assuming at the end of this month. (Re: PC Black screen on launch of game)

Message 54 of 147 (999 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
  • Noticed sometimes when rejoining on squadmembers, will start from base.. instead of the map where they are fighting...
  • Olso noticed when entering vehicle on start of a game olso end up in base instead of the selected vehicle.
  • Spwan in base on the start of the MAP still doenst WORK!!!....
Message 55 of 147 (953 Views)

★ Novice
Exactly man! Screw rush, i dont know anyone who even plays that, and just fix the other problems and stuff! A good scoreboard would be a perfect start! They should have kept the same movements that they had in bf5!! The list is to long to list on what they need to fix.
Message 56 of 147 (939 Views)

★ Apprentice

The m5 bugged advancement problem has been around since November and still no fix in the patch.

I am a BF player since the beginning, 1942 and every BF after that apart from 2142 (had a new baby). The game and the studio have lost their way. You need to be like NVIIDIA and get some players on the board/development board. 

Secondly there is so much missing in this game, including weapons like mortars and tough armour

If you like Call of Duty so much, go purchase Call of Duty but ensure that Battlefield develops but stays true to the core principals. 

Message 57 of 147 (935 Views)

★ Guide

This latest patch has added instability to the game.  The game has crashed 3 times this morning, simply game freezes and closes itself and back to Origin client.  I have to question whether  any substantial QA was applied before deploying the patch.  

Message 58 of 147 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Really? What's the point.. Such a disappointment that the game isn't improved much more than this.. Something isn't right behind the scenes.. A huge studio like this should be able to be more productive..

First time I feel like I've wasted money, as steam won't allow me to get a refund, even though I crash every other match.. Won't happen again EA, sorry.

For DICE's sake, I hope you'll fix the game in time before it's dying completely.. I had a 15 minute queue today.

I hope you mend this bad reputation with your current staff, I know a few people who left when you were in pre-production/production of the game..
So I can assume, you encountered some obstacles due to the amount of knowledge that disappeared til post-production.

Either way, you don't release a broken product like this.. That's no matter how you turn or twist it.. Not acceptable =)

Message 59 of 147 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ScaryMonkee wrote:

This latest patch has added instability to the game.  The game has crashed 3 times this morning, simply game freezes and closes itself and back to Origin client.  I have to question whether  any substantial QA was applied before deploying the patch.  

Exactly.  Yesterday after a chopper attack near to me the game froze  and close itself and back to the Xbox SX dashboard. Yesterday too was the first time that I “saw”the invisible soldier, only the gun was visible. 

Message 60 of 147 (904 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help