Battlefield 2042 - Update #3.1

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #3.1

★★★ Novice

Updated my game and loadouts are still missing 80-90% of the time on PlayStation 5. 

Gutted as that was the  fix I was looking forward to the most. Will this now be a wait a few months for it to be fixed thing even though it was supposed to be fixed in 3.1 patch?

Message 71 of 278 (1,742 Views)

★ Guide

You need to fix loadout, seriously it's the most annoying thing, you promised a fix yet its exactly the same 

Message 72 of 278 (1,723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

when you give server browser? scoreboard? ... hardcore mode ranked? tdm servers? rush servers? ... close quarters combat maps? ...

Message 73 of 278 (1,711 Views)

Rif.: Battlefield 2042 - Update #3.1

★★★★★ Novice

SAY what you do, nerf the pp29 by increasing the recoil to avitre it is a broken weapon and then saturate the game and throw me out a patch that goes to reduce dispersion and recoil of all weapons !!! going to eliminate the nerf done !!! now everyone

Message 74 of 278 (1,666 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey Peeps

I have a different aim bug, I can go left and right but not up or down it stuck looking up.

I have tried the profsave edit and completely deleted it but this dose not fix the problem. anyone else Experiencing this and is there a fix? or am i now in the wait till they fix it group?

kind of disappointed because since update 3.1 this has occurred and now is completely unplayable.

Additional i have tried updating my Mouse drivers for Razor Deathadder, iv tried with them enabled an disabled and no joy.

Message 75 of 278 (1,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87How do we track the weekly mission progression?

* Mouse and keyboard lag is straight up worse than it's ever been.

* Bullet lag and hotbox lag is much worse and has got worse with every patch.

Message 76 of 278 (1,639 Views)

★ Apprentice

So you STILL did not fix the mastery m5a3 bug? The kills do not unlock the underweapon grips which ae greyed out. Levels 4 and 5 do not open the grip. This is a joke!!!!! Fix the game while you are nerfing other things. Also give us mortars or artillery to deal with the huge number of 1 shot kill snipers you let camp.

Message 77 of 278 (1,628 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 No scoreboard restoration? What a disappointment!
Message 78 of 278 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I REALLY ENJOY THE MINI GAME YOU INTRODUCE WITH EACH UPDATE. GOING THROUGH 100s OF GAME OPTIONS AFTER BEING RESET TO DEFAULT WITH EACH UPDATE IS REALLY OUTSTANDING! 

Message 79 of 278 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree what's going on had 2 proxy sensors now only have one wich only lasts 7 seconds after throwing what can it do in that time nothing  why mend something if its not broken another usless throwable  while I'm here what have they  done to the maps cannon fodder springs  to mind 😡

Message 80 of 278 (1,635 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help