Battlefield 2042 - Update #2

by Straatford87

Original Post

Betreff: Battlefield 2042 - Update #2

★★★★★ Apprentice
to be ashamed of the game you released. Just advertise with your Streamers. I took the digital game and I don't give up until I get every penny back.
Message 31 of 153 (1,669 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Always greatful for an update to make the game better, but where is the support for joystick ? Been playing this since bf2 2005 and my trusted joystick has been there in every battlefield game since then. So is there going to be an update later to incoporate joystick support? And on another issue, why the h... do u need 3 aa to shoot down the * heli's??

Message 32 of 153 (1,665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have applied the new patch and can play fine, why is the prompt to restart the game still there?

Is this some consolitis *?

Message 33 of 153 (1,657 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 I updated earlier, so far so good. Now I am getting a ticker on the game screen telling me Update 2 is available and to restart my game, even though I have already updated.
Message 34 of 153 (1,634 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 WHAT? there was absolutely no need to increase the recoil on the pp-29. It still has vertical recoil for long distances and even vertical recoil for medium. That gun should be left alone!
Message 35 of 153 (1,628 Views)

★★ Novice

Repair tool on night bird is bad. Can't repair, it seems like the hitbox is moving around when the pilot is flying. Only me? Other than that, I feel that AA  and tanks have lack of agility and acceleration in reverse.

Thanks for the good work you are doing. 

Message 36 of 153 (1,606 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 Can we make it easier to fly please? It's an absolute nightmare the controls for flying. Also Voice chat is a huge thing that's missing. If you're playing alone without a party of friends it makes it more immersive because that communication box is terrible. By the time you figure out what you want you're dead.
Message 37 of 153 (1,603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 thanks... for nothing. all these quality of living fixes are nice, but mean NOTHING for people who haven't been able to play the game since it lauched. Fix the 'Unable to load persistence data' next would you please?
Message 38 of 153 (1,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 Also the bipod issue. If you equip a bipod then aim down your sniper scope it looks down the scope but doesn't zoom in like it usually does. You then have to equip another scope, look down it and re equip your normal scope for it to zoom in again.
Message 39 of 153 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update blows...been enjoying the only decent gun in the game the PP29....now it cant kill a fool 20m away espesh if they lie down as the vert recoil is off its head and bullet spread is attrocious because of the recoil you cant hit ###########

Have you seen the size of these maps? Where as before you could exchange against PC players precision aim or dm7 turbo fire set ups at medium ranges......now its a dogs breakfast!!!! Give us a break ffs...thats what the Pp29 did!!!!! 

Secondly the patch NOW puts Aussies/Oceania in US servers with 178 to 188 ping the majority of times. 5 out of last 7 searches 

You didnt fix console loadout glitch at all....

Was struggling with game lame weapons at launch, ridiculous vehicle OP, and PC players that was trying to find silver lining/having to play portal for bfbc2 or bf3 guns.......the PP29 was only decent gun in 2042 Conquest & started to actually enjoy it/loving the game putting in the hours as had an all-round weapon/gun 

....now thinking i want a refund

The night bird and tanks still mash ya 

Cheers DICE

The Salt 16yr vet og

Message 40 of 153 (1,596 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help