Battlefield 2042 - Update #2.2.0

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #2.2.0

★★★★ Apprentice

PS5 ADS issue...again. for the 1000th time, fix it! Valparaiso, seems almost anytime I'm using the SFAR, I can't ADS with any weapon I have on me anymore, wtf! Fix it already! 

Message 31 of 38 (2,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@56F100I'm at level 69 of the battlepass, the badge was a 5 to 10 levels off but now after the update I'm at level 0 on the badge.

WTF seriously?

2022-10-27 145140.png

2022-10-27 145213.png

Message 32 of 38 (2,151 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Solaco long due bug that was never fix at all. I have reported this but it seems no one care. That's EA/DICE. Embracing poor quality standards!
Message 33 of 38 (2,062 Views)

★ Guide

2.2 update is still broken, server lag is brutal , players are still having freeze ups , and still experiencing when in the Prone position the grass is flicking or like vibrating all around you ! Frame rates then drop right down until it freezes up !

Todays date of my post about the problems with the 2.2 Update 11-6-2022 

Message 34 of 38 (1,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@OneDeadEye4 wrote:

2.2 update is still broken, server lag is brutal , players are still having freeze ups , and still experiencing when in the Prone position the grass is flicking or like vibrating all around you ! Frame rates then drop right down until it freezes up !

Adding to my recent post !

Now I’m starting to see video card artifacting , and it seems like the 2.2 update is destroying my video card ! 2080 Ti hydro  !

BF1 and BF5 both run smooth as butter so it not my card it’s this 2.2 update 😡

Message 35 of 38 (1,919 Views)

★ Guide
Here’s a short video of the terrain shaking and this is a mild one , other times it’s 10 times worse !!
https://youtube.com/shorts/B5ouODGWH44?feature=share
Message 36 of 38 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@斯特拉特福德87 We need to increase squad support! It is necessary to change the situation of a stronghold with a minimum of people, the war behemoth of Battlefield 1, the missiles and smoke of Battlefield 5, and it is precisely because of the appearance of these things that the situation in a stronghold changes rapidly, rather than people hiding in the stronghold shooting at each other with people outside, which is very monotonous.
We also need the most exciting music when the final attack is launched, which is very obvious in Battlefield 5, when there are only 30 attackers, Battlefield 5 will play very exciting music, the vast majority of players will be affected by this music to change the offensive momentum, which is not found in many other games!!
Message 37 of 38 (1,882 Views)

★ Guide

@Straatford87 @Can you guys please look into changing the guided missile for Liz. It is currently way too powerful and affective against the stealth helicopter. There is currently no way to counter her missile and being able to get one shot is absolutely absurd. It’s almost impossible to fly now because she can single handed control the skies without teamwork needed. Even against other aircrafts it can take more than 75% of your health. It makes no sense that’s she’s even more effective than AA tanks. 

Message 38 of 38 (1,854 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help