Battlefield 2042 - Update #1

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #1

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Dmorc03 They specifically advertised the game as having a prominent PvE component with progression. I didn't get it relying on it to be a PvP game
Message 61 of 252 (1,227 Views)

★★ Novice

I really hope you are planning another fix in the next few days to fix the issues that make it so I can't even get into a game because the deploy screen doesn't work and I can't even deploy at the beginning of a match so I have to back out and restart my game. 

I'm not even seeing a lot of people outside this forum talking about this issue and it's hard to complain about all the other bugs if i can't even play a match.

Also why isn't there any mention of all the people and vehicles getting bugged in Kaleidoscope where the aren't killable and can't kill anyone. They get stuck in animations and just go around the map but that's all they can do. 

Message 62 of 252 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Y'all really shouldn't call tomorrow a "launch" if you're still staring down the barrel of two big, necessary patches to get the game up to snuff. Just keep calling it Early Access.

Message 63 of 252 (1,205 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for my proximity sensor back!

Message 64 of 252 (1,203 Views)

★ Novice

I'm glad there are so many people enjoying this game. I have yet to see any gameplay first hand. I submit support request after Support Request and Cannot get past the failure to connect.

It's been a week now!  Early Access cost more and was a waste of money!

Message 65 of 252 (1,196 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 i still get stuck in down state in some games. cant redeploy, cant be revive. my only option is to leave the game. lame
Message 66 of 252 (1,182 Views)

★ Apprentice
@K7VSKY phaha pro.... please, boy, this game is total incompetent piece of pre alpha build right now. Any "pro" dont play alpha games with terrible hit reg and insane input lag.
Message 67 of 252 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@IIIIROGUEIIII Exactly! Can’t even get into the game! Crashing at startup… But good for those who can.
Early-access = EA Scam.
At least they should acknowledge it! Instead of us spending countless hours trying to resolve something that’s on their side.
I think I could get all the former C64 games up and running faster than BF 2042.
Message 68 of 252 (1,147 Views)

★★ Novice

The aim assist on console needs to be addressed, it's not working at all and is immensely frustrating to play because of it. 

Message 69 of 252 (1,134 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi

Please fix, be able to ;

- chat to ALL, also enemy in chat!

- see names on ALL players on field (over head)

- see FULL scoreboard with kills death etc stats!

Message 70 of 252 (1,112 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help