Battlefield 2042 - Update #1

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #1

★★★★★ Apprentice

The squad join / private party system does not work at all its bugged.  If you create a private party of 3 out of 4 it opens the squad up when joining a game so we end up with a rando player.  Unfort when we have a 4th friend try to join us there is no way to kick the rando or create another squad to open it up. The whole squad system needs to be done like BFV was.  

Message 21 of 252 (2,966 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Add ... Fix to private party formation and Join ... it doesnt work properly .. not at all!  

Message 22 of 252 (2,957 Views)

Message 23 of 252 (2,922 Views)

★★ Guide

please addd choices of input methods..
mouse & keyboard for Consoles

joystick support for PC & Consoles

Message 24 of 252 (2,909 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bring back progression in solo/Co-op AOW and Portal!

Message 25 of 252 (2,893 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 There are numerous other, more important bugs and problems that need to get addressed and fixed. But hey, that is just the start, right. Bettter anything than nothing. Looking forward for the next BIG patch. Especially the one regarding performance. Getting from 80 down to 50% of GPU usage. There is definitely something wrong there. (RTX 3080) Keep it up!
Message 26 of 252 (2,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 can you address this at least https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Progression-not-working-properly-kills-not-counting-towards/td... this is the largest bug report and people want some actually communication on this topic, C'mon for pete's sake there was one replied form an ea person and he didn't even answer the question. Shed some light on it. so far all ive learned is that battlefield is horrible at communication.

Message 27 of 252 (2,862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please make work on optimisation a priority. I have specs above the recommended and I get about 40 fps with constant stutters. Every time I get shot at my fps drops to the lowest value I have ever seen gaming in 20 years. I along with many others payed £100 for this game which is a huge amount especially considering the game is unfinished.

Message 28 of 252 (2,848 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Appernicus They need a nerf snipers that is
Message 29 of 252 (2,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So… no server selection yet? Where are the main game servers? Every game has server selection. There’s not even a scoreboard for crying out loud. This is a beta at best. At best. You’re selling half a game for full price and we’re idiots for buying it. And one of your priorities is to fix a skin? Give your heads a shake.

Message 30 of 252 (2,766 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help