Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #1.2.0

★★★★ Apprentice

Two matches, two times...

Screenshot 2022-08-02 110843.png

Message 31 of 74 (1,005 Views)

★ Novice
@ogabiatti A Reddit user suggested to verify game integrity on Steam, worked for me (1.2 update deleted 4 files)))
Message 32 of 74 (994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

After patch 1.2, the aerial equipment was completely killed to please the noobs with k/d 0.5. The game slowly but surely turns into call of duty. I don't need such a battlefield.

Message 33 of 74 (986 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@AngrySquid270 I am still having aim assist tracking issues on ps4 WTF.....
Message 34 of 74 (941 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Aim assist tracking issues still present on ps4. I am happy for the hard work on updates and bug fixes but this one is HUGE!!!

The bug is not fixed on ps4, i already installed update * ps4. First match the aim bug is still present.

Please please fix this DICE

It is mKing gameplay extremely undesirable 

Message 35 of 74 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@iAmAnonymousTomI play with it off anyway but now my aim jutters left, or even spins me around when enemies are near.. only started for me after the last patch.
I mean i know i play on an old console but come on DICE.. i gladly paid full price for the game. Missing bf1 and bf4

Message 36 of 74 (915 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Resolved the problem with Easy Anti-Cheat repairing the application service on game folder.

Message 37 of 74 (846 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ogabiatti wrote:

Resolved the problem with Easy Anti-Cheat repairing the application service on game folder.

What?

Message 38 of 74 (839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maps got much better. But I cant say the feeling of the game is noticeable different when it comes to the correction of unbalanced things I tried so far.

But I have  a couple of issues: 
1: When I uses command screen to give an order or call in an item thew command screen stay up for up to 20-30 seconds, sometimes shorter after "order" i given.
2: Often when firing portable rocket launchers they will not load the second round. If I try then to change to my rifle or hand gun I can not use the sights, but I can fire.. Like this for few minuts before it correct itself. Same happen often after sent a in game report
I restarted first game, no help. Since restarted pc,,, no help.

It seems like it more cheaters after the update then was before. Lately before update it was not that bad, got lot better than in beginning. Now it seems we are sett back many months in amount of cheater's.

Some other here mention it hard to fly planes in this game, I agree in that, been like that for the latest BF games. I miss when you could fly plane in games with Joystick.
To me it seems just a few take the time to learn to fly properly :
Is there to much hassle/cost to make joystick work without all the issues we had in earlier BF to get them to work properly? I think quite a few would like to se thew joystick back.
Please not forget the Joystick generation  , not all of us was handed a PlayStation controller few minutes after birth.

And I think in many maps there are allowed to many helis and jets. I quite a few maps I play often one team even don't use helis and jets to any degree and then maps lost. And they quit:
Sometimes is seems as an flying game with some ground vehicle

I got noticeable  higher fps. Now I even have an little higher fps than when I was overclocking my RTX 3080 .
Feel game run lot smoother.

But all in all I am happy with the update, what you did with the maps was an nice surprise for me...... Don't like the cheaters seems being back.

Standard smile

Message 39 of 74 (921 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield 2042 - Update #1.2.0

★ Pro

after trying out the new patch a little bit today I want to give you some good insights, so you not only get critics (even if some are constructive :P)

dozers shield now seems to work correct, and it makes fun!

kaleidoscope feels like from the overlook how it should be within the release of the game already, I can't say right now if the gameplay is ok / balanced or is everywhere ok but atleast from the looks it has now it feels more like a map that could be 2042 default.

Message 40 of 74 (904 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help