Battlefield 2042 - Update #1.1.0

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #1.1.0

★★★ Novice

While it was 70-80 fps before this update, these fps values ​​dropped to 40-60 with this update.

Map selection should comeI've been playing the game for 12 hours. I haven't played most maps yet.

There is DLSS but no FSR I think it should come for AMD users like me

Message 71 of 81 (861 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I running rtx 2080 and lost 40 fps in new update, shame as I love the game

Message 72 of 81 (827 Views)

★ Apprentice

My game now crashes after every round.  Takes forever to load and sometimes crashes on loading.  I didn't have these problems before the patch.

Message 73 of 81 (780 Views)

★★ Expert
@Sk4nkw0n what is high end pc for you ?
Message 74 of 81 (764 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@JasonVoorHeesxD Yes too all of the above!
Message 75 of 81 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Antotitus22 the m16a3 is not burst the m16a4 is.
Message 76 of 81 (672 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Since the patch my hit reg is broken big time. I also only encounter empty servers... I can't even play most of the time, because I'm waiting and waiting.

But when I can play, I shoot with feathers.

Message 77 of 81 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the love of god PLEASE ADD WEAPON UNLOCKS TO HARDCORE. Normal mode is absolutely garbage the amount of damage and headshots you need to kill someone is so unrealistic. Hardcore mode is much more fun and enjoyable for me personally but for some reason weapon unlocks are banned from HC. This rule is just simply stupid. I might have been able to understand at release but now when the player base is as it is please just allow weapon unlocks in HC. I simply do not want to play the toxic normal mode where you need a nuke to maybe kill someone. Unlockable attachments in HC please

Message 78 of 81 (639 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Zaniska No, please no. With the hitreg being terribly off for some (low ping?) players, this will me an even more nightmare. I have instant deaths already now.
Message 79 of 81 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get that, but there are plenty of servers that are normal. All i want is to be able to play hardcore and unlock stuff as if i were in a normal server. I hate the normal damage servers. Hardcore has always been my choice of preference in all battlefield games when it came to battlefield and to be forced to play normal just to unlock stuff is rubish

Message 80 of 81 (630 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help