Battlefield 2042 - Update #1.1.0

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - Update #1.1.0

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 

What about server browser and the ability to have 2 squads playing together on the same team, is there something in work on that?

Message 31 of 81 (1,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Straatford87 

This: New Pilot Kill Bonus Event - triggers alongside you snipe and kill the pilot of an air vehicle

So, sniped and killed a pilot, not a thing happened.  Am i reading this wrong?  Kill a pilot, even happens?  Or is this some BS that happens later down the road?

Message 32 of 81 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So simply put something needs to be done about abusing Anti Aircraft missiles from the ground. Why? Because the reductions that were made and completely made Jets and Stealth Helicopters even more the go to! (I am part of the reason for the OP's input to boot.) 

Here is a fancy twist, why not add a Air to Ground jet "Attack" and put the two jets in a section together by themselves. Separate the Little Bird and add it to the transport section and reduce spawns for transport Gunships (Condor+Hind) to only one with 2 spawns for the latter in transports. Then have 1 Helicopter spawn available and 1 Jet spawn available. The reduction of fire rate on the Little Bird's rockets I find completely useless now and I have used scout helis in previous titles for an unhealthy amount of time. The nerfs to the aircraft really let me down and my friends who like myself enjoy these games because of the aircraft mil-sim. I'll try to bear with it for now. The attack jet is a good idea being on Caspian border all the RU side has to do it spawn 2 Wildcats and rule the entire airspace. (Yeah I did miss that but not that much cough bf3+4) Keep an open mind I'll keep one about the change if tactics and try this out. Deal and Deal. Love love love the dmr TLC they needed it. Stealth Helicopters I feel NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE. They are doing as they were intended for not everyone can be a Ace Pilot. I have seen 2 people rage quit 10 minutes after their first match this morning.

This is the time I reached out about anything but I have been watching for a very long time.

It really is that important. - Infedelity

Message 33 of 81 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Novice

namaste 🙏🏽

please note i am unable to post my topic, i have made to reporting this bug in detail.

after the latest battlefield 2042 game update of around 6 gigabytes or more, this morning, wednesday, 06 july 2022, i have encountered a bug with playing the game experience solo or single player option.

when choosing a map to play including if the map is set to random, the game chooses default map, 'exposure'.

please fix this as soon as possible and inform me. 🤔🖥💻🖱⌨👩🏽‍💻👨🏽‍💻▶🎮

shukriya

ॐ भ्रामिन

Message 34 of 81 (1,232 Views)

★★ Guide

downloadspeed of the update is dramaticly low as usual, taking ages for a small update of 4.8 gb

Message 35 of 81 (1,222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did ea know that when a update should fix? Not doing it worse. Congratz ea.  I have just booked cod.... I have been playing bf since bf1942 and never have i seen such a pile of *. And when I talk to ea support . What do they idiots tell me? I have to hard reset my console Even tho all my other games work 100%  perfect. Its only ea * game that dosent work. Thx ea 

Message 36 of 81 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@S3SSioN_SoLPortal maps are smaller than 128
player maps. Some are around 50% to 33% the size of the core 128 player, 2042 maps.

Please stop insulting our intelligence with the “vehicles numbers are a problem on portal maps because there aren’t enough vehicles” logic. Previous Battlefield games destroy this premise. Flood Zone for instance has 1 little bird, 1 Huey per team and ZERO jets. The map amazing!

If the 2042 team redid Flood Zone we’d see 2 Hind, 2 Condor,  2 attack helicopters, 4 tanks, numerous Hovercraft and Recon vehicles all spamming 30mm.  Let that sink in a moment.  It’s absolutely insane to even contemplate how miserable that would be for infantry.

64 player game modes in 2042:

- Half the number of total infantry(so less players with AA, less Rao hacks, less players running Lis)

- maps half the size so it’s easier for aircraft to cover all objectives

- same number of vehicles from 128 player maps = obvious game design imbalance if you deal in the realm of logic and reason.

Message 37 of 81 (1,199 Views)

★★ Guide

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Progression-not-working-properly-for-weapons-and-vehicl...

This season is nearly over and you continue to neglect the people who bought this for Solo/Co-op. I genuinely hope at this point this game gets sued for false advertising.

Message 38 of 81 (1,178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When will they add more attack aircraft instead of having 64 players fight for 1 ? Or at least t separate them like I would love to use new heli but I never get the chance

Message 39 of 81 (1,167 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did ea know that when a update should fix? Not doing it worse. Congratz ea.  I have just booked cod.... I have been playing bf since bf1942 and never have i seen such a pile of *. And when I talk to ea support . What do they idiots tell me? I have to hard reset my console Even tho all my other games work 100%  perfect. Its only ea * game that dosent work. Thx ea 

Message 40 of 81 (1,166 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help