November - last edited a week ago
NOTE: All update notes will be listed here so you are aware of what changes have occurred in the game when you try out new versions.
CURRENT UPDATE NOTES:
Update notes for Client 12.5.2, Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
The most recent update will contain the following changes:
PREVIOUS UPDATE NOTES:
Client update notes for patch 12.4, posted April 16th, 2019:
● Fixed a number of crashes and overall stability issues of varying rarity.
● Improvements made on certain teams so that Home kits would be selected more.
● Fixed an issue where players being displayed are not consistent when entering back and forth into My Team and Player Swap screen while using the OVR filter.
● Fixed an issue where the application does not fit properly on iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) and iPad Pro 11 (2018)
● Fixed an issue where a red exclamation mark is displayed on the News Button even though there are no new updates.
● Fixed an issue where rapidly tapping on the emotes during H2H will not lag or freeze during gameplay.
● Fixed an issue in Head to Head game mode to make gestural swiping more precise.
● Improvements made on desyncs and disconnects in matches.
Head To Head Time Wasting
In Head to head, time wasting has been a huge complaint among our users. This is when opponents that are in the lead or in a tie chooses to pass the ball between their goalkeeper and defenders for an extended period of time to preserve the outcome of the match until the clock winds down.
We have taken smaller measures in the past to try and address this, but nothing we’ve done has had a significant impact in reducing this frustrating playstyle. With this release, we have decided to try a more intrusive mechanic to the game, to encourage players to keep the ball moving forward and stay more authentic to the game of football.
As of 12.4, if you pass back to your goalkeeper or to defenders that are pressured by opponents, your players will automatically clear the ball up field. You’ll know this is happening because an exclamation point will appear over their head.
VS Attack Player Selection
It has been a common complaint that defensive positions are often chosen to be ball possessors and attackers in VS attack. While part of your team, these players may not be the strongest attackers that you would select for your scoring chances.
In 12.4, we put in a lot of logic to select more attacking players to be involved in the play in VS Attack. Now, you should see players like ST and CAMs more involved in play, and fewer CB’s and CDM’s.
VS Attack and Formations
In season 2, the formation you chose influenced the content you’d get in VS attack. As of 12.4, we have brought this feature back.
Now, the choice of your formation is going to impact the kinds of attacking plays you get. We recommend that you try many new formations to feel which one plays the best for your team.
VS Attack Fouls, Free kicks, and End Conditions
In VS Attack, getting a foul that results in a far away free kick places you at a disadvantage as it wastes time on the clock. For this release, we added some logic to skip the free kick if it doesn’t place you in a good scoring opportunity.
We have also done some work to make VS Attack possessions end sooner in some conditions, such as when the ball is slowly rolling to the touch line. This should help players save those valuable seconds that can make or break a match.
Skill Move Success
The stun timer on defenders when doing skill moves is now a variable length based on the delta between the ball carrier’s DRB rating and the defender’s MRK rating, so a ball carrier can still have a chance to get past a defender even if his ratings are slightly lower than the defender.
Additional Gameplay Fixes
● Players will move to trap the ball more aggressively in the attacking third (won't just stand and wait anymore)
● Improved the accuracy of the dotted line when making passes
● Fixed a bug where fake shots trigger too easily
● Fixed a bug with players not attempting to head the ball
● Program Filter in Market - The long requested feature has arrived! Scroll to the end of the Player Search pop-up in the Market to find the Program Filter.
● Instant Replay - Re-watch the last few seconds of gameplay in your offline matches and choose your favorite camera angles to showcase your best goals. Try it out now by accessing Instant Replay from the Pause menu.
● Chemistry View in Player Swap - You can now check how a player you want to add to your lineup affects your Team Chemistry. We’ve added a Chemistry panel in Player Swap that displays the current player’s Chemistry stats and displays the Chemistry impact of another player when holding him on the swap slot.
To learn more tips, tricks and updates in the game, join the conversation and follow us on Twitter @FIFAMobileDev
Today’s deploy will have various fixes related to match history including:
• Match history viewed from user profiles is in reverse order.
• H2H and Vs Attack stanza matches that don’t grant cups or fans are displayed in match history.
• Match history list is not updated correctly for both users when a user force close the application at the end of the Vs Attack match.
• Sometimes the match history in Vs Attack does not display the correct number of fans gained/lost.
• Sometimes the Vs Attack match history resets after relaunching the application.
Fixed an issue where dismissing a Time Limited Offer causes a soft lock on the screen.
Fixed an issue where the amount of daily points are not being refreshed immediately after watching an ad.
Fixed an issue where performing a notification bar interrupt during Vs Attack matchmaking can cause a crash.
Fixed an issue where user profiles show no progress in H2H or Vs Attack even though they are ranked on the leaderboard.
Fixed 12 knows crashes and overall stability issues of varying rarity.
Client Update notes for patch 12.3, posted January 22nd, 2019:
Greetings Footballers from around the world! Our 12.3 client update brings some exciting and much requested changes to the game. Let's start off with the changes we are initially implementing which should keep games more competitive. We are aware of community complaints about time wasting in head to head, and we have made some changes that we hope will address some of these issues and make your experience more enjoyable
Head to Head:
Misc Gameplay Tuning:
Client update notes for patch 12.2, posted December 14, 2018:
Client update notes for patch 12.1, posted November 29, 2018:
Client Update 12.1 is coming! This update has a large amount of bug fixes, gameplay tuning elements and stability optimizations that should greatly improve your experience while playing FIFA Mobile. We are always listening to feedback and looking to improve the game any opportunity we get. We all genuinely appreciate the support and interest in the game. We have a VERY busy December coming up too!
League vs League:
Gameplay Passing Tuning:
Gameplay Shot Tuning:
Head to Head:
Client update notes for patch 12.02, November 10, 2018:
Player Journey Changes:
Head to Head: