Re: yarn bridge

by joyjannotti

Original Post

Accepted Solution

yarn bridge

★ Novice

I just started playing and I am in the thistles & weeds. (PC windows 10). I am in the tree at the yarn bridge. What to do? Where to go? I cannot figure out the slingshot, or whatever it is. When I press the down arrow, nothing happens.

Message 1 of 6 (4,270 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Woo-Hoo! I tried one last time before exiting the game and I was finally able to move on. Thanks for the help.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (4,549 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @joyjannotti,

Double-check the keybindings in case the default key was changed. Also make sure to hold and release the key when aiming. You'll find more information here : Gameplay controls.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 6 (4,249 Views)

★ Novice

What is a keybinding and how do I check it? I notice that when I press left/right arrows, Yarny seems to run. When I press them with the Ctrl key he slows down and walks. So to jump up high I still Ctrl/arrow/space, but he is walking when he does this instead of running. So something is out of whack. And what is aiming? How do I do that?

Thank you so much for your help.

Message 3 of 6 (4,223 Views)

Hero

Start the game and there should be options where you can set what key is associated with what command.

I can add pics later

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (4,206 Views)

★ Novice

I checked my keybindings and they are fine. However, when I press the "walk modifier" key, instead of running, he slows down to a slow walk. Now I cannot even swing from the grape vine board to the tree stump. I have tried it several times with and without the walk modifier on; he just falls to the ground. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

Message 5 of 6 (4,197 Views)

★ Novice

Woo-Hoo! I tried one last time before exiting the game and I was finally able to move on. Thanks for the help.

Message 6 of 6 (4,550 Views)