windowed mode

by RB_lashman

Original Post

windowed mode

★★ Novice

are you planning on adding the ability to run the game in a window (doesn't have to be borderless) in the near future? i'm asking because i always play my games in windowed mode, and this one doesn't have that option and i'm unable to play it Frown

Message 1 of 6 (849 Views)

Re: windowed mode

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried pressing Alt+Enter? It should bring you to the windowed mode.

Message 2 of 6 (826 Views)

★★ Novice

yes, i have ... and no, it doesn't ... neither does ctrl + enter ... or "-windowed"

Message 3 of 6 (822 Views)

Hero

I tried making the settings file accessable without any luck so so far I don't see a way to do this.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 6 (805 Views)

★★ Novice

i really, really, really hope they'll add it soon ... otherwise i just can't play the game Frown

Message 5 of 6 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have tried the basics of both ALT+Enter and looking into the -Win or -Windowed on the command line to try launching the game in Windowed mode but nothing here working. It's not making the game unplayable for me but it's a real hassle because I am unable to put the game on a secondary monitor and it keeps moving my other windows around when it is opened.

An update to add this feature would be much appreciated!

Please also add yourself to this post using the "Me Too" under the first posting for the issue to bring more attention to it.

Message 6 of 6 (780 Views)