Re: [Xbox One] Can't unlock Chapter 5

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Xbox One] Can't unlock Chapter 5

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have played up to Chapter 4: Mountain Trek and I jumped down and swing over to the Chapter 5: Off The Rails picture, and it is grayed out. Won't let me interact with it at all. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

I did purchase it on another account that has Gold but on the same Xbox. Also, that other account recently got EA access, and I am wondering if it thinks that it was purchased through that for free when it was purchased through Xbox Gold sale.

Message 1 of 7 (9,073 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KuzihThanks for the post. The fact the game is shared across shouldn't really be a factor, if you can play then it means that sharing is working fine. 

I think the best thing to do would be to restart the system then play chapter 4 again. Restarting the system (hold the front button until your system beeps and shuts down) clears out any stored data, and sometimes this can lead to odd game behavior. Then play through Mountain Trek again and hopefully On the Rails will open up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (10,892 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KuzihThanks for the post. The fact the game is shared across shouldn't really be a factor, if you can play then it means that sharing is working fine. 

I think the best thing to do would be to restart the system then play chapter 4 again. Restarting the system (hold the front button until your system beeps and shuts down) clears out any stored data, and sometimes this can lead to odd game behavior. Then play through Mountain Trek again and hopefully On the Rails will open up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (10,893 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for helping me. That seemed to do the trick.

Message 3 of 7 (9,051 Views)

Community Manager

Wonderful, thank you for the update. 

Let us know if you encounter any further issues. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (9,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This did not Help. I even played the whole game again and still level 5 wont open. Kind of a let down. Is there any other way to fix this?
Message 5 of 7 (8,132 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Peter_Peckes,

Sorry to read it didn't help getting to level 5. If it happened more than once, it's possible the game wasn't installed properly and some of the files are corrupted. Have you tried to reinstall the game?

Good luck!
-Mai

Message 6 of 7 (8,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey this fix didn't work for me either. The door still isn't open even after resetting and playing the whole level through again. Any other ideas? This is pretty frustrating. 

Message 7 of 7 (4,690 Views)