Re: Not so fragile after all achievement

by Ugotes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[XBOX ONE] Not so fragile after all achievement

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've completed all missions without dying.  All eleven missions have the golden crown label.  When I check the achievement progress bar it states a 90 percent completion.

I am pretty sure each of the first ten missions equate to 9% separately which in turn would equal a 90 percent completion if those levels are completed without dying.  If I am correct then I'm not getting credit for completing mission 11 which has the golden crown label.

I have replayed mission 11 several times with no luck.  I've also replayed missions 8, 9 and 10 and still no achievement.  

Is there anything I can do to fix this annoying problem since this is also affecting my ability to unlock The Red Thread achievement as well?

Message 1 of 7 (3,388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [XBOX ONE] Not so fragile after all achievement

★★ Novice

I feel like such an idiot.  I forgot about the mission Mountain Trek located on the third level of the first room.  

So sorry to bother you guys.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (4,279 Views)

All Replies

Hero

What platform are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (3,377 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Xbox One

Message 3 of 7 (3,372 Views)

Community Manager

@Ugotes Hmm, in this situation it sounds like you may have been knocked offline -or there was some issue on the achievement server - at some point, and your perfect level run somewhere isn't counting.

You've already re-done 8-11 so those can be discounted, but it sounds like you may need to go through each of the earlier levels to get the gold again. 

Sorry that I can't offer a more specific step, we don't really have a way to affect achievements and usually the "fix" is to re-do the task in question. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (3,361 Views)

★★ Novice

I feel like such an idiot.  I forgot about the mission Mountain Trek located on the third level of the first room.  

So sorry to bother you guys.

Message 5 of 7 (4,280 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update, it's easy to make an oversight and it's better to have a small point of confusion rather that some rare or hard to fix bug. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (3,337 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this same issue and I do have all of the little badges on each stage, but it continues to say 90% in the Xbox One dash when I am clearly complete. Very tough Achievement to get and not getting the 200G is a kick in the pants.

Message 7 of 7 (3,136 Views)