Original Post

Re: Unravel

★★★★★ Novice
Will try that tomorrow, i'm in my bed already. I'll let you know if it works
Message 21 of 32 (1,325 Views)

Hero

Yeah, me too :D

Tomorrow should be more people around to help figure this out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 32 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here is the rammap file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7XlnSV5xgrbRnY4bVNTWlZNVlE

I don't understand much of that,

And for crunrict, I don't have any codec packs install. Also looked at the Offline mode, seems it's not possible to start the game in offline mode.

Message 23 of 32 (1,315 Views)

Hero

@LazyT0ad wrote:

And for crunrict, I don't have any codec packs install. Also looked at the Offline mode, seems it's not possible to start the game in offline mode.

Yeah, makes sense. I thought so but didn't want to leave any stone unturned.

Guess we'll be waiting form someone official to have more ideas on this

Tagging @EA_Stefan @EA_Zoe

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 32 (1,307 Views)

Hero

I don't see anything crazy with the RAM maps but as I don't have the game I don't have anything to compare them to. They might still help the developers though as they know what how the memory allocations should look like.

carbonic signature

Message 25 of 32 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It seems that the K-Lite codec pack is already installed on my pc. when i tried to install it, it told me so

Message 26 of 32 (1,287 Views)

Hero

Can you uninstall it ? It might be the source of the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 32 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ok, i read your post AND the installer wrong. i only downloaded an update pack, and it denied installation, not because i already have it installed, but because it's an update pack, and i do not (!) have it installed. i'll try installing it now

Message 28 of 32 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THAT DID IT!

I installed the k-lite codec pack 11.9.0, and now the game seems to work just fine!

btw, be careful when installing the codec pack, if you don't decline on two of the installer-pages, it'll install some toolbar-stuff no one wants

Message 29 of 32 (2,904 Views)

Hero

Tagging @LazyT0ad to try as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 32 (1,266 Views)