Unravel not opening

by Micxx11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel not opening

★★ Novice

Just Bought Unravel and can't open it after the download. Didn't have any problem with the download. Might it be related on some Driver or other not updated?

Message 1 of 4 (2,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel not opening

★★ Novice

Nevermind i just re-installed Origin and the game works perfectly fine.  As for the question before, I didn't get any error. I checked if any critical event happened but nothing. Glad it work out and thanks for your time.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,147 Views)

All Replies

Hero
What exactly happens? Do you get any errors? Did you check if K-Lite Codec pack is updated?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,648 Views)

★★ Novice

Nevermind i just re-installed Origin and the game works perfectly fine.  As for the question before, I didn't get any error. I checked if any critical event happened but nothing. Glad it work out and thanks for your time.

Message 3 of 4 (3,148 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, I had the exact same issue, and that was because I formatted the system partition to install a fresh Windows 10, and ran the Origin.exe from my games drive. 

I realized then that the Origin client was probably not registered correctly in the OS, installing it over the existing folder did the trick.

Message 4 of 4 (2,607 Views)