Unravel doesn't start on my PC

by Bedrich Polov

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel doesn't start on my PC

★★ Novice

Hi,

Unravel doesn't start on my PC, it just shows a black screen for a couple of seconds and then I'm back in the Origin app or my desktop if started from there.

I have tried all the things mentioned and I'm sure that my PC have the necessary specs but have attached the DxDiag file.

Message 1 of 5 (7,942 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel doesn't start on my PC

★★ Novice

Hi,

Installed K-Lite Codec Pack 12.05 Mega and then the update to 12.07 and that fixed the problem with Unravel. Saw that I had an issue with VSFilter.dll in critical events (open a command window (write cmd when in the start menu in Windows 10) and write the command perfmon /rel.

/Fredrik

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (8,914 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try if it starts if you do a clean boot: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (7,887 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I have now tried doing a clean boot but the behavior is exactly the same as before.

Regards

Fredrik

Message 3 of 5 (7,870 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

Installed K-Lite Codec Pack 12.05 Mega and then the update to 12.07 and that fixed the problem with Unravel. Saw that I had an issue with VSFilter.dll in critical events (open a command window (write cmd when in the start menu in Windows 10) and write the command perfmon /rel.

/Fredrik

Message 4 of 5 (8,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Made the game work by disabling G-sync in the NIVIDIA Control Panel - hope this helps Standard smile

Joakim

Message 5 of 5 (7,500 Views)