Re: Unravel chap 7, blocked

by fleyita

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel chap 7, blocked

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Chapter 7, is there a bug with my game ? I've watched walkthrough videos but none of them had this issue, and nothing about a switch or something to reverse mechanism.

When lift is at highest point, the arm on top right is closed, can't go further being lifted, keeps hitting the closed arm.
Message 1 of 4 (3,382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

And it's always synchronized ? It doesn't change when you wait a few minutes ? Have you tried jumping from the point where it's till open ? I kinda can't remember how it was for me but I think I had to try a few times. Maybe try starting over with the level

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (3,726 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hm, It does move open/close those, right or is it always closed ?

Have you tried jumping from a lower point when it's open ?

What platform are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (3,359 Views)

★ Novice
Yes it's the crushing piston that opens and closes. Mine is open when the platform is on the ground, and closed when at its highest point. In walkthrough videos that's really different, piston begins opening while platform is going up...
Message 3 of 4 (3,351 Views)

Hero

And it's always synchronized ? It doesn't change when you wait a few minutes ? Have you tried jumping from the point where it's till open ? I kinda can't remember how it was for me but I think I had to try a few times. Maybe try starting over with the level

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (3,727 Views)