Re: Unravel CE or boxed version

by Loughser

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel CE or boxed version

★ Guide
Hello,

will there be a classic boxed version of this game to buy from mortar shops? Perhaps a nice collectors edition? I'd buy it, the game is very intriguing
Message 1 of 4 (4,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your interest in Unravel @EzyPzyJapaneze. The AHQ team is completely smitten with this game so we share your curiosity. You will be able to buy  the game from brick and mortar stores but there won't be a physical edition. To compensate the lack of CE edition you can make your own Yarny using the guide created by Martin Sahlin Standard smile 

If you do make your own Yarny, don't hesitate to share pictures with @unravel_game on Twitter (but also with us!) 

Hope this answered your question.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,416 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your interest in Unravel @EzyPzyJapaneze. The AHQ team is completely smitten with this game so we share your curiosity. You will be able to buy  the game from brick and mortar stores but there won't be a physical edition. To compensate the lack of CE edition you can make your own Yarny using the guide created by Martin Sahlin Standard smile 

If you do make your own Yarny, don't hesitate to share pictures with @unravel_game on Twitter (but also with us!) 

Message 2 of 4 (5,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Zoe wrote:

Shame, so there definitely won't be any physical disc boxed copy of  the game available to buy from mortar stores? That's a pity...I saw the guide about how to make your own Yarny, but I don't have the required skills to make one Iam afraid Standard smile

The reason why I asked about this is that I prefer physical copies of the game instead of the digital ones. Iam a little bit sadenned that there won't be any boxed copies of the game, but I will definitely buy the game anyway.

Message 3 of 4 (4,479 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I would prefer to get the boxed version of the game.  The exclusive digital version simply is a way to increase profit margins for the games company involved by reducing costs.  Providing the disc allows the user greater physical connection with the game, provides a backup of the game should it need to be reloaded for a huge number of reasons.  It creates a stronger brand image for the company & the game.  The box & disc provides a form of advertising not available when only digitial version exists hidden within the PS4  console.  It makes the game more tangible to the owner. Please allow the disc & box to be bought (& not at a prohibitive price).

Message 4 of 4 (2,705 Views)