Not so Fragile after all Achievement concern

by 1A-XXXX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not so Fragile after all Achievement concern

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

i have got all the achievements for unravel game except the "not so fragile after all" and "the red thread" , i am planning to finish the Not so fragile after all achievement , but i want to ask > suppose i played the "thistle and weeds" without dying once but i died while playing  "the sea"  , then will i have to start from the beginning [ from thistle ans weeds ] or can i just retry "the sea" again without dying then continue with other missions , and do i have to maintain the serial of missions ? or i can finish any mission at any time without dying and it will count . pls. answer quick :D can't wait to hear from them who already got the achievement :D :D :D

Message 1 of 3 (1,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not so Fragile after all Achievement concern

[ Edited ]
Hero

If you play a level without dying (be aware that you have to do it in one play session. You can't go to a safe point, then turn off the game and come back later), you'll get the level marked as 'done without dying'

If you have done that with all of them, you'll get the achievement. So yes, you don't have to start over. Just the ones that you haven't done without dying.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,955 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

If you play a level without dying (be aware that you have to do it in one play session. You can't go to a safe point, then turn off the game and come back later), you'll get the level marked as 'done without dying'

If you have done that with all of them, you'll get the achievement. So yes, you don't have to start over. Just the ones that you haven't done without dying.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,956 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hummm......thanks for letting me know , 

Message 3 of 3 (1,656 Views)