By doing nothing the Yarn figure runs automatically to the left

by Rudyman85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

By doing nothing the Yarn figure runs automatically to the left

★ Novice

Hi all,

I can't play the game very well. when the game starts up, it seemed like the UP button is holding (on my keyboard) so i cant navigatie easily trought the menu. i might get lucky when i press the down button and hit the enter button to start or load a game. 

when in game, the Yarn figure runs automatically to the left. when i push the right button he runs to the right, but when i let that button go, the figure runs left.

is this a known issue?

Message 1 of 5 (1,631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: By doing nothing the Yarn figure runs automatically to the left

Hero

Here's another thread on the issue with a suggestion: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/The-game-always-move-to-the-left/td-p/5150235/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,833 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Here's another thread on the issue with a suggestion: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/The-game-always-move-to-the-left/td-p/5150235/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Ill try that tonight. Let you know.

For your info: i have connected a Bluetooth dongle via usb that connects with my wii u pro controller. With software called WiinUSoft v2.0 the controller can works as a xbox controller in Windows 10.

But i tested with a keyboard.
Message 3 of 5 (1,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Update: it worked ! Disconnect the usb ports that connected the gamepad and start the game. But, i figured out that it would be possible to play with the gamepad:

Tested in game:

The gamepad works when you first startup the game and usb is dieconnect. While in game you connect you're usb gamepad. The game recognizes the gamepad without moving problems. Strange, but it works :D.

Message 4 of 5 (1,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. After I unplugged my 3DConnexion 3D mouse, the game worked well.

Message 5 of 5 (1,562 Views)