Re: unable to play unravel two

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

unable to play unravel two

★★★ Newbie

Alright, so of recent my best friend got me Unravel Two, I downloaded it and went to play it but all it does is either bring up a white screen box or it will look like its going to a loading screen, I mean like my screen goes all black, and then it just goes back to origin. I have looked for an update, done the repair thing, for some reason logged out and back into my account and it still doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is because I don't have premier. My friend hasn't tried to open the game yet from what I know but I'll see if the same thing happens with her. If anyone knows why it's doing this please tell me.

Message 1 of 3 (1,579 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @fantasiablueskys,

I apologize for the wait on a response. Have you had any luck getting into Unravel Two?

If you're still having difficulty, please try clearing your Origin cache, as it can help with issues launching games. If you can also try running the Origin Error Reporter and let me know, and I can take a look at the reports submitted on that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 3 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's alright and thank you for looking at my problem and giving suggestions, I'll try them when I can and report back on what happens, thank you again 

Message 3 of 3 (1,378 Views)