Re: Unravel Two

by RageKageCantDie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel Two

★★★ Newbie

So I downloaded Unravel two and started trying to play, and

1. My computer game controller isn't working (is this just not an enabled feature for PC yet?)

2. I can start a game and it goes through at least some of the first cut scene, however it keeps getting stuck on a black screen.

Any advice or help would be extremely appreciated. I'm using Windows 10.

Message 1 of 9 (2,495 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Novice
edit: upon pc restart, game opened and is functioning normally

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (3,185 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@kiersten778 Can you try repairing the game from within Origin to see if it makes a difference?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,433 Views)

★ Novice

Game boots for a few seconds of the first screen, i hear the makings of an intro. but the game crashes after 10 seconds max, have awesome computer and win10. tried repair / uninstall reinstall. to no avail.

Message 3 of 9 (2,390 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
edit: upon pc restart, game opened and is functioning normally
Message 4 of 9 (3,186 Views)

Community Manager

@RageKageCantDie Good to hear, enjoy the game. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (2,356 Views)

★ Novice
Edit 2: the game functioned 1 time, and then went back to the original issue upon secong boot attempt. Would prefer not to have to fresh reinstall every time I play the game. Buy really enjoyed my first play!
Message 6 of 9 (2,334 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @RageKageCantDie,

Thanks for the update, sorry to read it didn't work after first time.

Please, make sure your antivirus software is not avoiding the game from launching, by adding both Origin and the game to its exceptions.

If that doesn't help, I would recommend performing a clean boot on your computer. You can learn how to do that here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Does the game run once you start Windows as explained there?

If you are still experiencing issues, could you please give us more technical information about your computer? A dxdiag would be very helpful. You can find instructions on how to get a dxdiag here, and you can attach it to your answer.

Thank you! Glad to read you enjoyed the game Standard smile

-Mai

Message 7 of 9 (2,286 Views)

★ Novice
hi man!!
Can you solve it?
Message 8 of 9 (2,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello I've download the game but he dont work (black screen). Could you help me please? (I've restart and update windows, update game...)

Message 9 of 9 (2,036 Views)