Re: Unravel TWO Does Not Start PC

by AdrianoPS360

Original Post

Unravel TWO Does Not Start PC

★ Novice

Hello friends,

I bought Unravel Two but I'm having problems. The game simply does not start. When trying to start the game, the screen darkens, a song starts, but then the game closes and returns to the desktop. The most intriguing is that the demo version (Origen) worked perfectly, I played about 2 hours without any problem.
At first I thought the problem might be that the demo version was installed. I deleted it and says the download again, but the problem continues.
Here are the settings for my PC:
Windows 10 Pro (Update1809)
Processor Intel I7 6700
16GB Ram DDR 4
Nvidia GTX 1080-TI (Aorus)

Would anyone know how to solve the problem ??

Message 1 of 8 (3,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @AdrianoPS360,

I'm sorry about the wait in getting back to you. If you're still experiencing this issue, could you try adding your DxDiag to this post, as well as try generating an Origin Error Report for us? Once submitted, let me know and I'll try to pull the report to take a look.

Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 8 (3,811 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in answering, I was traveling and arrived this morning.
I tried running the game here one more time but the same problem happens.
I apologize but I do not know how to perform this procedure you requested. Could you guide me how to proceed?

Message 3 of 8 (3,735 Views)

Hello @AdrianoPS360!

Sure thing! Here's how to send us the Origin Error Report:

1. Click Help in the Origin menu bar. 

2. Select Origin Error Reporter.

3. Fill in the issue-fields as best you can.
    • If the Origin Error Report is part of an EA Help case, include your Case Number in the Customer Support Ticket Number (Optional) box.
    • Find your Case Number in your cases on EA Help or inside any support emails we sent you about this issue.
  4. Check the box next to I agree to share diagnostic information with Origin.

5. Click Send Report and wait for it to complete. 

6. Write down your Report ID for safekeeping.
    • TIP: Copy and paste your Report ID into Notepad and save it under My Documents.

Once it's submitted, just let me know here (no need for the Report ID so long as it's the same EA account you've posted with), and I'll take a look.

Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 8 (3,719 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hello .. Good night!

I would like to inform you that I have just followed your tutorial and forwarded the error report.

If you need any information, please let me know.

Thankful,

Message 5 of 8 (3,708 Views)

Hello @AdrianoPS360,

Thanks for the information! It's very helpful.

If you haven't already, please try the following:

1. Right-click the game tile in your library and select Repair.

2. Try clearing your Origin Cache.

Please let me know how those go for you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 6 of 8 (3,675 Views)

★ Novice

Hello

I just did the repair procedure for the game you suggested. When I finished the repair process I tried to play the game, but it happened the same thing, I get to hear the beginning of the song, but the game closes and returns to the home screen in the work area.
I find it very strange not to have had any problem with the demo version, and after buying the game can not execute it.
If there is no solution to this problem, I request information on how to get the refund.

I look forward to new directions.

Thankful,

Message 7 of 8 (3,655 Views)

Hey there, @AdrianoPS360.

I think we may still be able to get this working for you, but it may require live support. Please reach out to EA Help at https://help.ea.com and one of our Game Advisors can reach out to you via phone or chat to see if we can track down what may be occurring there. If, in the end, you are still interested with a refund, they can look into your options there, as well.

When you contact EA Help, please note that you have submitted an Origin Error Report, and that you have attempted to repair your install, as well as any other troubleshooting you may have done on your own. They should be able to pick it up from there.

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Message 8 of 8 (3,645 Views)