Unravel 2: lighthouse elevator issue

by carolinoslo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel 2: lighthouse elevator issue

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

We have Unravel 2 for Nintendo Switch. We are stuck in the lighthouse. The elevator starts heading up to the 2nd floor, screen goes black & then the elevator drops back to the first floor. This is very frustrating. What can we do to progress? 

Many thanks!

Carol

Message 1 of 4 (13,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel 2: lighthouse elevator issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@carolinoslo @EA_Arrenai I understand this is an old topic, but I did some more "adventuring" at the lighthouse and found the solution at last while posting the reply earlier. BTW, below paragraph will provide answers to the puzzle, so please read at your own risk. it's not much of a puzzle though.

What you can do is switch to one player mode. Then, use one character to hold the switch brake down (activates the up/down switch) then switch to the other character to slide the up/down switch. This way the first character will stay hanging on the brake, and the elevator should keep going (up, in this topic case) and move on to the next floor.

Hope this provides solution to all people playing this game regardless of their platform. I do feel this is a bug though, your doing the same procedures whether one player or two player co-op, so it should work on both modes.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (12,320 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @carolinoslo.

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into an issue getting to the second floor. Are you playing with one or two players when you're running through the level?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 4 (13,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm using steam platform on windows 10, but having same issue. Playing on two players. The elevator worked the first time after completing the second stage, but once I exited the game from menu and resumed the game, I can't go up any more. Same result as @carolinoslo 

Message 3 of 4 (12,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@carolinoslo @EA_Arrenai I understand this is an old topic, but I did some more "adventuring" at the lighthouse and found the solution at last while posting the reply earlier. BTW, below paragraph will provide answers to the puzzle, so please read at your own risk. it's not much of a puzzle though.

What you can do is switch to one player mode. Then, use one character to hold the switch brake down (activates the up/down switch) then switch to the other character to slide the up/down switch. This way the first character will stay hanging on the brake, and the elevator should keep going (up, in this topic case) and move on to the next floor.

Hope this provides solution to all people playing this game regardless of their platform. I do feel this is a bug though, your doing the same procedures whether one player or two player co-op, so it should work on both modes.

Message 4 of 4 (12,321 Views)