Unravel 2 Stuck in Slow Mode

by 6e5w4q

Original Post

Unravel 2 Stuck in Slow Mode

★ Novice

Unravel 2 keeps going into slow mode and gets stuck in slow mode. In Game Settings I do have slow mode turned off but this still continues to happen and I cannot "undo slow mode". Sometimes if I quit the game and go back into it, it is solved for an hour or so, other times it only remains in regular mode for a minute or two and it is back stuck in slow mode again. Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 7 (5,465 Views)

Re: Unravel 2 Stuck in Slow Mode

Hero

Hi @6e5w4q

what platform are you playing on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (5,426 Views)

★ Novice

Windows10. I am still having this issue Frown 

Message 3 of 7 (5,390 Views)

Hero

Hi @6e5w4q

Have you tried a clean boot ?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

If it works in that mode, then it's a background program interfering and you will need to find out which one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (5,370 Views)

★ Novice

I played today for a full hour. It did slip into slow mode 2 times (even though it is turned off in the game options). I did the clean reboot and it did work for about a full twenty minutes before it went into slow mode again... 

Message 5 of 7 (5,337 Views)

Community Manager

@6e5w4q 

If your download speed is being affected and getting slower then there are a couple of things you can check:

• Disable all background programs on your system. You can also do this with a clean boot
  • Temporarily disconnect all other devices that you don't need from your network (other pc's, consoles, mobile phones, laptops)
  • Use a wired connection
  • Make sure Origin is accepted in your anti-virus and firewall
  • Alternatively, you could try using Safe Mode Downloading via Origin, Application Settings, Advanced
Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (5,321 Views)

@6e5w4q

Did you tried a game repair?. (in Origin > Game Library > right click Unravel 2 > Repair)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 7 of 7 (5,320 Views)