Unravel 2 Blank Screen Encore

by blake4134

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel 2 Blank Screen Encore

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi all - 

I'm trying to play Unravel Two and no luck. After the opening cut scene I get a black screen. Can hear the music, but no display.

I've updated my computer and what I think are the relevant drivers. 

Perhaps my computer just doesn't meet the minimum specs, though the original Unravel works like a charm. 

I have attached my DxDiag file. 

Thanks for any and all help. 

Message 1 of 3 (2,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel 2 Blank Screen Encore

Hero
Hi @blake4134

looks like you only have an integrated card on your computer. While Unravel seems to have been fine with that, Unravel 2 needs an actual graphics card.

Not 100% positive about this but there have been a few with the same issue, that have the same chip as you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,433 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @blake4134

looks like you only have an integrated card on your computer. While Unravel seems to have been fine with that, Unravel 2 needs an actual graphics card.

Not 100% positive about this but there have been a few with the same issue, that have the same chip as you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (2,434 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I'm afraid that's it. What a bummer! Someday will have a fancier computer or a gaming system to play with the new Yarnys. 

Message 3 of 3 (2,063 Views)