Local Co-op not working with steamlink

by masni_suratin

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Local Co-op not working with steamlink

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I am running the game via steamlink, and I have one steam controller and 1 xbox controller connected. The issue is that the game will not go into local co-op mode? Both controllers work in the game, but for some reason, there is no add 2nd player option nor will the game go into co-op mode. The only thing that happens is that one controller works, and the other then also works, but for some reason the co-op bit (both controller working) is not working?

Message 1 of 2 (1,488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Local Co-op not working with steamlink

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @masni_suratin.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing local co-op with a steam controller. Unfortunately, while the game may work with the controller in general, especially with community-sourced control schemes, the steam controller is unsupported for Origin games and that may be why it doesn't recognize it as there being two devices. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,435 Views)

All Replies

Re: Local Co-op not working with steamlink

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @masni_suratin.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing local co-op with a steam controller. Unfortunately, while the game may work with the controller in general, especially with community-sourced control schemes, the steam controller is unsupported for Origin games and that may be why it doesn't recognize it as there being two devices. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (1,436 Views)