Lighthouse Elevator BUG

by Mandoroan

Original Post

Lighthouse Elevator BUG

★ Novice

Hi,

I encountered a bug in the game which does not allow me to proceed. I have contacted EA help before and they advised me to post-a-post here about the bug. The issue is the following: I finished Chapter 2 and I am in the Lighthouse now trying to get to the second floor with the elevator to proceed to the next chapter. However, whenever I try to get to the second floor the elevator lifts, screen gets dark and the next animation is that we are descending from the second floor. I tried to repair the games a couple of time (3-4 times) but it didn't help.

Thank you for your help and answer in advance.

Message 1 of 7 (3,347 Views)

Re: Lighthouse Elevator BUG

Hero

Hi @Mandoroan

what platform are you playing on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (3,325 Views)

★ Novice
PC. Sorry for forggeting to write that.
Message 3 of 7 (3,320 Views)

Hero

Hi @Mandoroan

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (3,311 Views)

★ Novice

Here you go.

Message 5 of 7 (3,294 Views)

Hero

Not sure if there's new drivers for your card but I would try updating those if there are.

Also you're running a bit low on space on both your disc drives. Which one do you have the game on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (3,286 Views)

@Mandoroan

Please go to your Reliability monitor > Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time and copy and paste or type "perfmon /rel" (without the quotes) in the new Window > hit “ENTER” and look if it has entries for the "UnravelTwo.exe".

If yes double click at the last entry for the game executable, copy the info to the clipboard, and save it to a text file and load it up.

Perf.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 7 of 7 (3,274 Views)