Level 2 won’t Load please help

by DevotedTricky

Original Post

Level 2 won’t Load please help

★ Novice

Hey I just bought Unravel Two yesterday and I beat level 1 today and level 2 The lighthouse is stuck on the loading screen It wont load at all ive hard reset ive deleted and redone loaded the game I cleared the games cache Ive tried everything please help

Message 1 of 9 (3,013 Views)

Re: Level 2 won’t Load please help

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @DevotedTricky

which platform are you playing on ?

If on PC, could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,968 Views)

★ Novice
Xbox One
Message 3 of 9 (2,964 Views)

Community Manager

@DevotedTricky Hi, can you try restarting your system with a full reboot? Hold the front button until your system beeps and shuts down. You can also unplug your system from the power for a couple of minutes if you want to be thorough, then start back up the game and check again. 

If you still encounter the same issue, can you try swapping to a different gamertag and see if the issue manifests on that account too?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,945 Views)

★ Novice
Did both those and it still won’t work. It legit won’t let me play past level 1.
Message 5 of 9 (2,929 Views)

Community Manager

@DevotedTricky That's rather strange, thank you for the update. At this point I'd like to check for potential hardware issues. If you're using a disc, do you have access to another Xbox One? If so, can you try installing the game there and see if you get the same issues?

If the game is running fine on other hardware, I think a factory reset is the next step to take. 

You can find the details for how to do this here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Cheers.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (2,919 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue.  Have attached the file - looks like my processor isn't up to the job?  Is there anything I can do?  Could play first Unravel ok and the first chapter of Unravel Two worked although it occasionally chucked me out of the game.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 9 (2,877 Views)

Hero
You don't have a dedicated graphics card so that's most likely the issue. The chip you have is below minimum specs.

@alroach925

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (2,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@alroach925

Yes, it is not the fact that you have a non-dedicated graphic card. Your graphic card is taking 4 GB of your 8 GB RAM to simulate up to 4 GB VRAM, there is still enough RAM left for the game. But the graphic chip is just not sufficient and does not meet the minimum requirements (left side in the screenshot) for this game.

Sorry.

Message 9 of 9 (2,757 Views)