Anyone else having save issues on PS4?

by weisguy119

Original Post

Anyone else having save issues on PS4?

★★★ Newbie

My daughter and I had to restart this game twice now.  The first time, we made it to level 2 or 3.  When we came back to it, after putting the PS4 in rest mode, we had to start over.  There was no “continue” option, only “start anew”.

Today, we thought we’d fire it up and start level 5.  That’s where we were the last time we played.  I left the app open on the PS4 but restarted my modem because our provider said something about faster speeds being offered for free on reboot.  I dunno if that somehow erased our progress but you’d think the game would’ve saved our progress to the PS4 memory.

This is getting frustrating because I dunno if we’re ever going to have the time to play the full game in one go.  Save features should just work but this game’s is all wonky for us for some reason.  It shouldn’t be this hard to just save a checkpoint somewhere in the PS4 memory.

Message 1 of 3 (5,843 Views)

Re: Anyone else having save issues on PS4?

★★★ Newbie

So this is a nasty bug the work around is make sure you dont power down the game first quit to title screen and it will save your progress but the autosave is bugged for now i reached out to ea for a fix but this will work or to be super safe quit to title screen after every level completion. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (5,737 Views)

Re: Anyone else having save issues on PS4?

★★★★★ Newbie

I have bought a way out to play local coop with my wife. We play on steam on PC.

It does not save progress for us, which is very disappointing, practically can't play the game because of this. We can't select the continue option, it's like it never saved progress, even though I see the saving icon (round one in corner) sometimes.

I see many users on this forum and some on steam report the same issue. Has anyone ever solved this? It's not a cheap game and not a small developer/producer. Someone should have fixed this.

Your workaround didn't work for us. We also went to title screen before quitting but still didn't save.

Message 3 of 3 (1,213 Views)