Accepted Solution

ufc error

★★★ Newbie
Keep getting error code ce-34878-0
Message 1 of 17 (25,235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ufc error

★★★ Newbie
I believe I fixed it. I reset everything and deleted all the files and reinstalled the game and started fresh. So far so good. Must have been a save file corrupted

View in thread

Message 3 of 17 (31,287 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I have reset my ps4 and even talked to Sony help. Still nothing. Just loads up to the point where you click options to start and kicks me out.
Message 2 of 17 (25,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I believe I fixed it. I reset everything and deleted all the files and reinstalled the game and started fresh. So far so good. Must have been a save file corrupted
Message 3 of 17 (31,288 Views)

Community Manager
Thank you for coming back and posting the resolution. I have marked your post as solved.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 4 of 17 (24,984 Views)

★ Novice

All you have to do is go to your Settings -> Application Saved Data -> UFC and delete your Profile. Worked like a charm for me. If that doesnt work. Upload all your saved data to the Online Storage and then delete all the UFC files. Then download your career mode back to your system afterwards...

Message 5 of 17 (24,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already did everything, such as deleting files, profiles, saved game data etc. it worked though but after updating the patch update for ufc, having the error again. Please ea and sony, when are you going to fix this? its ruining my gameplay experience. cannot finish a fight from the game.

Message 6 of 17 (24,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is a fix if you don't mind wiping all that you have done. I unlocked Bruce lee and Royce Gracie and have to do it again there should be a update to fix it so it doesent happen again
Message 7 of 17 (24,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't log in
Message 8 of 17 (24,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Pls help
Message 9 of 17 (24,400 Views)

★★ Novice
In what universe is this "solved"? I spent £40 on a game to find that the save file will become corrupted at random times and the only solution is to delete it? Will there be an actual solution anytime soon is this acceptable from EAs point of view?
Message 10 of 17 (23,562 Views)